Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Fence gates - make them partially open

Wooden fence gates attached to wooden fences are the worst for this, but when they swing open all the way like they do now, it is so hard to see if there is even a gate there or not.  Is there some way we can change up the graphic so the gate doesn't swing all the way?  Maybe 80 rather than 90 degrees?  Also, it would be nice to have more distinct gate hardware that is visible from a distance, so you can see that the tile border is in fact covered by a gate.  This would be extremely useful when the client glitches and shows the gate as open, when it is really closed.

I'd probably switch to stone walls and wooden gates, if the baby sheep didn't get lost in the walls.  With wood, there is nowhere for them to hide :)

• Like 2

Yeah it's a nightmare how they look the same, I often have problems at rifts when I want to retreat to pen to find which one is gate...

Untill some change in look maybe combining crude wooden fence gate with wooden fence and vice versa could help, not sure how ugly it would look..

• Like 1