Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

[Fixed] No lighting until sometime after launching the client.

This should be resolved now, with help from @Sklo:Din identifying the offending data.

Appreciate the assist.

46 minutes ago, Keenan said:

This should be resolved now, with help from @Sklo:Din identifying the offending data.

Appreciate the assist.

Great to hear. I am a bit surprised that it didn't appear earlier, we had the problem in July.

1 minute ago, Sklo:D said:

Great to hear. I am a bit surprised that it didn't appear earlier, we had the problem in July.

I had to take a step back until recently due to some huge pushes at my day job. Going into my final week at that job, so time is a bit more available. Plus you edited it in after I read your reply. ;)

3 minutes ago, Keenan said:

I had to take a step back until recently due to some huge pushes at my day job. Going into my final week at that job, so time is a bit more available. Plus you edited it in after I read your reply. ;)

I don't mean the fix I am more speaking of the bug itself. Everything was good until haloween as far as I understand. Someone started to use #checkCreatures :P ?

Edited by Sklo:D

I notice that the lighting was correct when I logged in just now. Not sure if this means that the problem has been fixed, or if just that the horse colour related restarts have corrected an underlying cause.