Sign in to follow this  
Nodie

Deed NPC Banker and Medic Options please.

I would like to see an option to buy a npc banker for my deed that can let people deposit their coins in their bank when visiting it could have other options too.I would also like to have a bank or chest option that works kinda like the magical chest connected to it or solo that maybe just cost a silver a month for each.Many people will never buy the magical chest because of the cost but they will rent something like it if they have the option to.If they let it expire for a long time have it decay or you could do a Storage wars type deal and auction it off ?.

I think people may rent or buy npc medics with higher skills than their own for deeds too if it was an option.It would not be a bad thing for new players at all it is better than their char dying.

People may roleplay building a bank or hospital if these option were in the game and able to be rented out to non villagers.

Would any of these ideas be possible?I think they would make the game better and get more silver into it.

Edited by Nodie

Healing is not that hard to grind to ~20 maybe... 30-40-50+ you must be really really going for it to get there...

Probably around 20/+ you fail less and it gets easier to heal with cotton, rest is basic 10-15-20 skill on natural substances.. if you aren't too busy.. you can get that by mixing farming crops for few minutes with sleep bonus(probably possible in under an hour), it's a one time thing.

As for banker... been a thing to limit the no-decay for items.. and have a high price to pay for that luxury, ofc there are exceptions and workarounds with merchants and alts, making it annoying to use extra chars or npc to hold things.

In a way.. your basic needs are covered by buying 1 merchant for 5-10silver, and 1-2 sleep bonus hours grinding something that will change your life in the game.. literally.. if you have that much trouble with healing at the moment.

+1 to better silver depositing options. Seems odd that I can withdraw money at any token, but only deposit at my token.

Mostly with the medic I have memories of dying very very slowly before I figured out how things worked so I just had that idea for new people with the same problem or villages with more people in them.

If both of them were added to the game they could be setup as services people visiting your deed could rent like the Inns and you would see banks and hospitals being built for roleplay.

would also be nice to have just as fluff so I can have a hospital in my npc city or a medical area in an abbey or something

bump

I need the banker made though my token is far from the dock I want to set a merchant on. It does not make sense that I lose sales because of something that I can't move is hard to find like the token.