Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Full crates/bsbs/containers change colour

1ade6f270ececc44dee03b28090c335e.png

Now we can stack crates and bsbs and barrels into racks, can we please have them change colour when they are full?  E.g. if the crate is already full, it shows as green text when you open the rack and see the list of crates, when it is 80 percent full, it is yellow, and for less than that, it shows as the normal white.  It will save the additional mouse clicks to open and expand every single crate when looking for ones that can still take stuff. See in the pic, there where the crate contents is shown, the full ones would be green and the almost full ones empty.

Another option would be to have descriptions after the crates, similar to the sealed barrels in a barrel rack, which indicates amount of items in the crate.

Edited by Fairyshine
Added pic
  • Like 1

I like the idea a lot, +1 for the idea but not sure about adding colors.  I'd rather see something about the icon indicate which are full.  Even just a red X over it or something.

In the meantime, don't forget you can right-click on 'name' and 'expand all'. :)

• Like 1

Sort by weight and you can easily tell what's full.  All those crates have rock shards in them, so anything less than 6020 is not full.

25 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Sort by weight and you can easily tell what's full.  All those crates have rock shards in them, so anything less than 6020 is not full.

Not all my crates in all my racks have shards, and some have a few corns and cottons stashed in between...

• Like 1

Another idea would be putting # of items in the crate name

large crate, cedarwood ( random rocks ) - 175

large crate, pinewood - 300

• Like 2

I just wish I could sort them by name without the material getting in the way, honestly.

• Like 1

+1 to improving lists. (I wind up making all my crates out of the same wood type, just to make lists easier. :P )

+1

else we can only sort by weight currently.. and not all crates could be holding the same items, but still be full