Sign in to follow this  
Xagru

[Fixed] multiple horse corpses

last month I took 2 horses from Indy to Chaos. Yesterday my friend told me he found corpses of this horses on place on Indy, where i loaded them to cages.

lOQ3vQt.jpg

As you see corpses are exactly in this same positions where were before loading (they were hitched to wagon).

I asked my another friend on Chaos about this horses, which i left on Chaos hitched to cart. Horses were cared for, on deed, branded. He send me scr of this 2.

nTBBUor.png

So, i dont know why they died, but report double corpses of this same animals on different servers.

• Like 1

I second this, when my poor Manhard died on Deli (where he was also cared for) I've found a second corpse on Celebration at the exact spot I've loaded him into the cage. Also found a second corpse of the horse that died a few weeks ago the same way.

Were your horses also cared for earlier on Chaos? It is quite possible that your horses lost their cared for status there just like my all horses on all the servers (had 4 horses for travel reasons that are branded and cared earlier on all Freedom servers and they all lost the cared for status on all but one server at some point).

Were cared for when i left them on Chaos, anyway they werent ven.

As Teeebomb noticed, both horses were unbranded after when i loaded them and took to Chaos. Corpses founded on Indy were adolescent, founded on Chaos - mature and aged.

jYqQ15R.jpg

Likely to do with the feature that makes sure a dead creature is removed on all servers if it dies on another server, seems its leaving some extra body's sometimes added to the list thanks for the reports.

23 hours ago, Darklords said:

leaving some extra body's sometimes

I personally don't mind the extra horse meat, hides, and materials. ? (in case anyone was wondering)

That explains why age is frozen when i take horse to another server. Lists are not integrated in this case.

d72061e35d5b3b6175c45f75c83b897c.png

Horse died on indy of old age, the corpse was found where i usually crate them on release.i imagine it's also got corpses on the other servers where i crate them aswell.

• Like 1