Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

different statuettes for demigod priests and colossuses

it will be nice, if all demigod priests will use statueetes of their template gods, instead of magranon stattuette for everyone. most nice will be new modles for statuettes for demigods, but it is not necessary :P

another thing is: demigod followers can build only standard colossus, and can't build special colossus of any god, why they can't build thier templates ? :)

• Like 1

+1 seeing how the keys are rare and won't be more demi gods coming in anytime soon.

11 hours ago, Sn00 said:

+1 ofc, this make all the sense in the world.

Feel the same so +1

This is something I also recommended, it really needs to be done and makes sense. I'm tired of all player deity's using the same statuette.
Also, why -1 this?

12 hours ago, Wiolo said:

Also, why -1 this?

Yeah, I'm also curious why -1, could someone explain reasons behind that I'm really curious to hear them as to me this make very much sense with this overhaul, fits the lore perfectly now that demigods have template main god that can link too. And can't think one thing against it. I'm actually quite surprised that devs didn't come up to this by themselves and put that change to in a first place...

• Like 1

why +1? more useless items.. demis are follower/s of the main 4 gods anyway, bless it to get a new name and be done with it.. and keep the option to bless it again in the future to turn that random_A to random_B deity statuette if it's based on same template original god.

ez, no need to have 10+ statuettes

that is why I -1 this

6 minutes ago, Finnn said:

why +1? more useless items.. demis are follower/s of the main 4 gods anyway, bless it to get a new name and be done with it.. and keep the option to bless it again in the future to turn that random_A to random_B deity statuette if it's based on same template original god.

ez, no need to have 10+ statuettes

that is why I -1 this

What 10+ statuettes lol? These statuettes are already ingame. Did you even read suggestion completely? It's about demigods using statuettes of their template gods for example Paweelr using Vyn statue instead of Mag one and his followers being able to build Vyn colosus mainly. Completely new statues are just remark in the end whith which I don't agree too but main theme of suggestion is something that makes very much sense

If you have two priests you're going to make 2 statuette's anyway. What's so bad about making a different kind for another priest that's just as easy to as any other one in the game?

+1 for Nathan only.

But no seriously, 

-1 Not a fan, and personally want to forget the system was ever implemented