Sign in to follow this  
wisefox

WTS Character

Hi, got an old character up for sale.

Trying to get an update to nijara but having issues, last update (not much changed due to lack of use)  https://niarja.com/skill_compare/sorion

No idea what it is worth as the market changes a lot over time. Looking for silver coins in game for the sale

has very little with the character, pretty much stripped of items. No prem.

So what is it worth ?

Definitely worth 50+s to the right buyer, given it would be difficult to grind all those skills/characteristics to those levels within 6 months prem time (= approx. 50s) - for the average casual player - to say nothing of the real life time they save by buying the toon ready to go.

Only questions are: are there actually any buyers out there who are looking for that skill set and/or who are in that low-med segment of the market? and is the market already heavy on toons with comparable stats at a lower price? I can't speak to those points.

8 hours ago, Gwyn said:

Definitely worth 50+s to the right buyer, given it would be difficult to grind all those skills/characteristics to those levels within 6 months prem time (= approx. 50s) - for the average casual player - to say nothing of the real life time they save by buying the toon ready to go.

Only questions are: are there actually any buyers out there who are looking for that skill set and/or who are in that low-med segment of the market? and is the market already heavy on toons with comparable stats at a lower price? I can't speak to those points.

I got loink to those levels in a month and a half, 6months you should be close to 45 characteristics and a few 80 skills.

16 hours ago, Loink said:

I got loink to those levels in a month and a half

See my post where I specify for the average casual player.

16 hours ago, Loink said:

6months you should be close to 45 characteristics and a few 80 skill

Strongly disagree about the characteristics, unless you mean a single characteristic at close to 45. It is highly unlikely to have even a couple characteristics at 45+ after 6 months of even intense grinding – unless maybe you are grinding them specifically at the expense of skills.

Edited by Gwyn
  • Like 1