Sign in to follow this  
Batta

CR of templars & guards

Can anyone tell the me exact CR (combat rating) of spirit templars, and of tower guards? I'm looking for the base number, before applying any variables.

EDIT:  If not exact, then at least a close guess?

Edited by Batta

i dont know about cr, you can change server cr in setting but templars and guards i dont think change with the settings.

as for templars skill, looking at one with the wand it says fighting skill 1, body 1, body control 30, body stamina 35, body strength 30,

mind 1, mind logic 17, mind speed 27, soul 1, soul depth 24, soul strength 24, weaponless fighting 80. i dont know if it has fought any

mobs to gain any skill. as for tower guards i dont have any to check but you can check under NPCS>learn.

1 hour ago, Griffith said:

i dont know about cr, you can change server cr in setting but templars and guards i dont think change with the settings.

as for templars skill, looking at one with the wand it says fighting skill 1, body 1, body control 30, body stamina 35, body strength 30,

mind 1, mind logic 17, mind speed 27, soul 1, soul depth 24, soul strength 24, weaponless fighting 80. i dont know if it has fought any

mobs to gain any skill. as for tower guards i dont have any to check but you can check under NPCS>learn.

Thanks for this, but it isn't quite what I need. I'm not looking for the skills of templars and guards, just their base CR.

You could look at the templar replacer mod, maybe its written in the properties file......i havent downloaded this mod.

Eject

The default values of them are in the properties file in my templar replacer mod.

Edited by Governor

3 hours ago, Governor said:

The default values of them are in the properties file in my templar replacer mod.

Yes, thank you Governor.  I wrote this before your mod had those, but they definitely answered my question.  ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Batta said:

Yes, thank you Governor.  I wrote this before your mod had those, but they definitely answered my question. 

You got the link 11 days ago ;) hehe

20 hours ago, Eject said:

You got the link 11 days ago ;) hehe

Not sure what you're trying to say.

• Like 1

I said, look in the templar replacer mod ^^ and postet the link to the thread below ?

16 hours ago, Eject said:

I said, look in the templar replacer mod ^^ and postet the link to the thread below ?

sorry, buddy. I still don't get it.

not important ;)

you asked for the CR of the templars, i said 11 days ago, look in governors templar replacer mod lol that was all :))