Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

[No Bug] creature cage loop bug

Hi, still have big troubles on loading amimals to cage. Everytime i must remove saddle, so must tame first, usually port is deed, deed privilegy bug. So i am unable tame, unable load. There will be nice to load animals with equipment to remove annoying moves. Need repair 1) remove privilegy tame, charm, dominate on deed 2) load animals with eqipment.

Would be nice, but would require alot more coding to make it happen.  I think it would be much easier if you would tame, de-saddle and load the creature crates off deed, then you wouldn't have any trouble.

I am not sure if it require lot of coding or lot of deleting. Before wurm get privilege many thing work ok. With privilege not, something is good, but something not. I am not on deed, but if deed owner can set allow users taming so probably need only delete this part from code and get it bless.

Edited by ftoz

Not a bug if I'm understanding what you mean,removing gear before loading is intentional and deed permissions are at the discretion of the deed owners.