Sign in to follow this  
Brentox

Upcoming Rift Event

I am just returning to Wurm after a long absence, and I am now learning about the rift addition to the game. I noticed a new rift beam that spawned east of Deli Keep today, and from what I know that means the event will start in 2 days.

I don't have a high fight skill, but I would like to participate in the rift event. Are there other players, or a specific group I should reach out to be included (or just show up periodically to see if it has started)? Any info would be awesome, thank you.

Edited by Brentox
Format

Just turn up when the rift starts lots of people will be there. Bring a tent and a horse. Do not ride a tamed creature or use a cart or wagon as the rift mobs will kill any hitched or led animals.

If your fs isn't very high stay with the group and if something targets you then just back off. If you are low on health and can't get mobs off you then just leave the rift zone.. they will not chase and will bounce back so you can cotton up.

There are 3 waves each a little harder then the last. If you stay with everyone else I'm sure you will do fine :)

• Like 1

Thank you, that's good information :)

What is the best method for determining when it will start?

23 hours ago, Chakron said:

Your local time.

OK,I saw the。ty