Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Slaying - Goblin Leader

Another goblin leader! We are really enjoying hunting these and giving the chance for the community as a whole the chance to slay, the chance to score a loot roll, the chance to get a goal complete, the chance to attend a slay, the chance to actually feel part of a community with no bias.  

Zoranah@StarsHollow and I will be hosting the slaying Friday evening.

When slain, every premium player in local will receive blood. Mixing Goblin Leader blood with source salt will create a potion of mining.

Loot will be rolled to slayers from the list abstracted from Niarja. Hopefully a tome will drop this time and we will roll a charge of that too if it does. 

timer_E1539979190.svg

lZ61kpN.jpg

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 13

My priest needs to get a slap in to finish off her personal goals.

• Like 2

I would Like to RSVP Burdok and Farmy :) and hopefully this time I can meet the Legendary Zoranah and not just wave a smiley at her ? (#fanboy)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

I would Like to RSVP Burdok and Farmy :) and hopefully this time I can meet the Legendary Zoranah and not just wave a smiley at her ? (#fanboy)

I can't blame you, she is truly legendary and one of a kind, I'm very lucky to have her as my woman. 

Location will be added tomorrow evening peeps. 

• Like 5

Location up.

All welcome! Get yer mining potions, maybe a bonnet or a rare bone, it wont take long but a community event it is. 

• Like 2

Thank you both kindly, Zora and LL - well done for the capture  and making this public - yet again !  most generous of you.

Will do my best to be there, albeit a bit late for me.

• Like 2

oops.  i have left it too late to get there in time - thought it was later.  my apologies.  maybe next time.

Thank you, was great to see so many wurmians!

Congrats to the winners!

Edited by Halon
  • Like 2

Thanks to all that showed up for the fun, congratulations to the winners, notably @brattygirlwho won the smoke of sol charge!

Until next time peeps.

• Like 5