Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Priest overhaul testing

Will the faith transfer work for toons who don't currently have premium? I'm likely going to abandon all player gods and go back to the old way of having 3 alt priests, one for each WL god.

Will there be a limited window on the free faith swap?

Will we be able to transfer to lib freely from any other priest?

3 hours ago, Wiolo said:

@HosephYo! Mind Stealer and Life Transfer are being reduced from 120 favor to 100, you can cast with a 100 faith priest after the update without a battery.

Cool, not sure how I missed that.

• Like 1

I like the new healing. It will make combat more tactical and maybe rifts a little longer.
But I have a Vyn priest 86 channeling that i will only bring on when I have silver to sub him. I have a Nahjo priest 66 channeling that I wont bother with now and I just started a FO follower I was going to priest and it seems a wast of time now, unless priest heals ignore the healing debuff. So I think you have saved me a few Euro's every month.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Blaike said:

I like the new healing. It will make combat more tactical and maybe rifts a little longer.
But I have a Vyn priest 86 channeling that i will only bring on when I have silver to sub him. I have a Nahjo priest 66 channeling that I wont bother with now and I just started a FO follower I was going to priest and it seems a wast of time now, unless priest heals ignore the healing debuff. So I think you have saved me a few Euro's every month.

You can also switch your Vyn priest after the patch to which ever religion you want and keep the faith :) 

On 11/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, joedobo said:

Will the faith transfer work for toons who don't currently have premium?

I'm wondering this as well.   Will we have to prem to transfer?

3 hours ago, Nocturnes said:

You can also switch your Vyn priest after the patch to which ever religion you want and keep the faith :) 

I will keep it as Vyn. The other priests I don't like now. A shame because I wanted a healer priest but it don't seem worth it now.

Please allow Fo priest to get same amount of favour from saccing unchopped veggies than other gods from saccing chopped veggies, the reason being Fo priests are nature priests and should get more favour from saccing things harvested from nature.

Agree with other comments relating Bloodthirst changes,  and agree with suggestion quoted below:

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, Kurson said:

This really hurts, if you've already done all the work required for 10k and get the same dmg increase that someone gets for a cast.

Should at least be 40% or 33% + bleeding damage ticks, or something unique

Maybe turn it to a 10% increase but stackable with other damage enchants.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, Wiolo said:

Something that bothers me is the overwhelming tug I feel from the BL deity's because of alchemy sacrifice, it's just so good! I have like 6k lovage and rosemary which would be worth >72,000 favour with favor regen paired. Just saying.
I feel like Fo's food bonus should give 10 favor for chopped veggies. I have 85 cloth tailoring and I still don't care because I just hate square making. lol
And I take back what I said about Fo, he's still a cool guy, but he really needs a skill gain bonus of some kind just look at this graph below.

• Tosiek: 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Smeagain: No bonus.
  • Paaweelr: 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Nathan : 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Nahjo: 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Vynora 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Magranon 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Fo: Nothing.
  • Libila: Nothing

Fo needs a 20% increase in nature related skills. Badly. Cause when you go Fo, you feel like you're missing out on improved gains somehow. Which hurts mah heart! 66% of the deity's have a skill gain bonus so far.
Also happy halloween.

As a Fo  +1

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:50 AM, Roccandil said:

So what if med gets a 20% bonus? A 10% increase in nature is dwarfed by the Vyn bonus.

Med at 20% is actually an interesting choice, versus 10% on nearly everything (including stats).

+1  Meditation is random ticks...the occasional 20% bonus would be a real bonus.  Compare to 10% in EVERY skill and this balances out.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

Just thought I would take a look in here finally to read what the Priest updates are all about. Good to see all the interactions back and forth as well as Sindusk's attentive responses to them. What I am left with is the continued aversion to having a Priest character due to any normal player restrictions being applied to them. If they were all removed would everyone then just make their non-Priest characters into one. I suppose so because on some WU servers players have that option. I prefer the Fo Priest mainly because of the 60 faith 30 favor aggressive mob protection. Other than that I don't pay much attention to the other Priest abilities, so in effect the things I choose to do in WU are little different than the way I play WO. Even worse are the additional excessive Priest skill gains to grind in WO to get to be anywhere useful in most cases. I hardly think that if all Priest restrictions were removed and then "everyone" decided to become a Priest in WO that it would have much impact at all on the desire to have one's gameplay become centered around one of these types of Priests, who are even then still divided by the particular skills they have available to them.

As for the LT adjustment. Yeah, now with a 100LT longsword, medium shield and 85+ cloth armor I can kill those pesty Trolls without needing to run away. Am I overpowered now? This is all I am really concerned about, going about my normal routine in light cloth armor with this setup and eliminating these type of pests if they attempt to distract me from what I am doing outside in the local area. If specifically hunting I will mount up and put on heavy armor but for regular gameplay I would be disappointed if my LT weapon would not heal me up on these types of fights as it currently does. Just have to wait and see I guess...

Anyway, for those who enjoy playing their Priest characters I hope these changes work out well for you.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

-----> Priest's of 100 Faith should gain permission from their god to improve armor and weapons only without penalty; to promote their god and to gain favor.( Only Champions still get bonus DR, and other non-priest abilities.) character statistics would still be nerfed for the priest, but skill gain wouldn't.

--------> Essence drain should add 2-5 favor per hit (1h) and 3-8 favor (2h); on top of planned mechanics.

-----------> I loved the comment about mediation and favor gain(reminds me a bit of EQ). it would make meditation useful more than only for paths levels. Maybe even give the character in meditation an aura which lights up the sky so that creatures and other characters can interrupt and locate. so that "enlightenment" really creates a light(maybe like a pillar like BL/WL/rift.. it could be really fun for PVP; setting traps, utility, with a risk.

still have a bit more of reading to catch up on this thread.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Llawnroc said:

-----> Priest's of 100 Faith should gain permission from their god to improve armor and weapons only without penalty; to promote their god and to gain favor.( Only Champions still get bonus DR, and other non-priest abilities.) character statistics would still be nerfed for the priest, but skill gain wouldn't.

--------> Essence drain should add 2-5 favor per hit (1h) and 3-8 favor (2h); on top of planned mechanics.

-----------> I loved the comment about mediation and favor gain(reminds me a bit of EQ). it would make meditation useful more than only for paths levels. Maybe even give the character in meditation an aura which lights up the sky so that creatures and other characters can interrupt and locate. so that "enlightenment" really creates a light(maybe like a pillar like BL/WL/rift.. it could be really fun for PVP; setting traps, utility, with a risk.

That sounds fair.

I originaly proposed the following:

70-80 faith unlocks "Continue building option" (300 days without sermons)

100 faith unlocks "Improving item option"         (2000 days without sermons)

100 faith on Epic takes an eternity to get since there isnt enough ppl to do sermons (or reset faith) to boost it, you basically have the 5 prayers a day which calculates into 2000 in real life days ^  ^ (rewarding enough?)

However on freedom this would obviously be achieved faster with group sermons being held and so on.

But it would still take long enough to not be available to everyone as a priest within a year or two right?

Edited by Nocturnes

7 hours ago, Llawnroc said:

No never. 
Nice way to brake the game there.
They should not be able to build or continue either.

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

No never. 
Nice way to brake the game there.
They should be able to build or continue either.

Sure

Im ok with the restrictions we got now (coming from a priest main got no alts or nothing, been priest since first week in wurm).

But if they have to add them which it seems they will, then I would like it to be worked forward over a long course of time.

That would meet everyones wishes halfway, we wouldnt remove the restrictions all at once and we wouldnt keep them either completly.

*edit*

You meant "shouldnt" be able to build, right?

Edited by Nocturnes

21 hours ago, Llawnroc said:

Essence drain should add 2-5 favor per hit (1h) and 3-8 favor (2h); on top of planned mechanics.

The idea behind essence drain was to give (comparing template gods only) the BL side of things their equivalent of life transfer, but just simply copying LT over is boring as well as just renaming it.  So making it do a fraction of the healing while doing a fraction of damage was the way to give BL their version of life transfer, which fits inline with Libilas method of healing by harm (drain health damages and heals, scorn damages and heals).

If the spell healed, damaged, AND restored favor, it would just become an overpowered meta choice for all priest pvpers.  Healing priests in things like rifts would also be able to effectively effortlessly heal indefinitely without loss of resource as long as they manage resistances

• Like 3

Sindusk, you're up to page 12, and half of these posts have nothing to do with testing and results.  This thread is full of "let priests improve" and other delirious suggestions about how to break priests even more.

I highly recommend making a separate thread for "suggestions" and keeping that segregated from testing feedback.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 3:42 AM, joedobo said:

Will the faith transfer work for toons who don't currently have premium?

On 11/6/2018 at 4:36 PM, Amadee said:

I'm wondering this as well.   Will we have to prem to transfer?

You aint priest without premium ...you are only follower then ...so yes you need premium to be able to transfer if not correct me please 

When becoming a white light priest when my alignment was -99 and killing a creature as a Magranon priest which gives alignment, it just said "You're no longer a follower of Magranon" or something like that and my faith was set to 0.
So when the faith transfers come... make sure you guys (developers) make it so that your alignment is set to +/- depending on if the deity is BL or WL.

Also @WargasmI think recommending stuff is okay, this is an overhaul after all, but I do think recommending that priests can improve and sitting around bouncing the same subject back and fourth is a bit ridiculous.
Another thing, obviously people are upset about priest restrictions based on lore and punishing certain people for wanting to be a healer for example, like if you want to be a healer then you have to forget about your lumberjack career does feel off.
Maybe just let us choose what restriction we will have as some sort of a commitment of faith during the priest up screen. You will have to check one four of the following, Farming/gardening, or digging, or mining, or woodcutting to loose.

Edited by Wiolo
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Maiya said:

You aint priest without premium ...you are only follower then ...so yes you need premium to be able to transfer if not correct me please 

It's possible Wurm could let us convert without premium assuming our toon was a priest before premium time ran out. A toon in this state is a quasi priest. And many of the missing abilities are gone only because the code has special conditional logic to remove them if the toon isn't premium.

If I was a business and I actually cared about my customers I'd let toons who where priest before but currently don't have premium be able to use the transfer.

• Like 2

Hey, sorry for the long timeout. I'm going to address the elephant in the room that's been mentioned off hand a few times. It's almost a month into the public testing, there's 13 pages worth of discussion, yet nothing has changed and there's only a few responses with promised changes but nothing has actually happened. What gives?

I believe in transparency so the truth is I haven't coded almost anything for about a month now. In early October, I had to visit the ER for an illness and was diagnosed with an infection that lasted nearly a week. The testing opened up shortly afterwards. I kept up with the thread, but also knew that there was going to be a ton of bills I had to pay that I was not quite prepared for. I spent most of my month looking for work and moving assets around to get money to pay for them. However, due to a clerical error the bills were delayed heavily (until last week), insurance was less than helpful, and I was left with several thousands worth of bills to pay. It took the help of some friends and family to get everything organized in such a way that I could pay the bills and get back on track. I'm now stable and healthy and can continue working on things. I'm still unemployed (despite dozens of applications), but I'm at least still looking and have enough money to continue for a few more months.

So to answer the question of when the changes come, the answer is soon. I'll be back to coding more changes as soon as I finish posting this response.

Next up, I'm about 2 weeks behind on responses to comments in this thread. Again, I've read every post (and the developers discuss this thread in it's entirety), so don't think you're being ignored if I don't respond to it here. I'm simply selecting the ones that have good content and I have solid answers to. So, with that out of the way, let's dive right into it:

On 10/24/2018 at 4:36 PM, whereami said:

You're doing amazing work Sindusk, and the fact that you're even keeping this much communication while doing so is greatly appreciated by all. (I don't mean to speak for everyone... but would anyone actually refute that?)

So touching on your answers to my questions;

1. QL does indeed affect the damage/protection enchantments, more or less the same way it affects nolo? There was no mention of this, that I saw, in the OP.
  2. I will definitely be doing some testing with LT on Test prior to this going live, but I think myself along with many others, are confused as to why LT needs fixing at all. If something isn't broken, don't fix it, right? The only abuse cases I was ever aware of with LT was putting it on armor along with AOSP which was a bug and has already been patched for years. Can you / are you allowed to point out any clear scenarios that are considered to be "abuse"?
  1. QL affects the damage and protection enchants in the same way QL affects nolocate. This means it's averages the QL and the cast power and uses that as the "amount" being used. A 30QL ring with 70 power is the same as a 80QL ring with 20 power, since they both average to 50 "actual power."
  2. I've addressed LT in as many ways as I can but the long and the short of it is that there are abuse cases at play that not everyone can see. While it'd be nice to just ignore LT as a "working mechanic" and let it continue doing what it's doing for the vast majority of players, the fact that there are nasty abuse cases means that solving the problem remains a higher priority. So to answer "if it isn't broken don't fix it" - it is broken. We're fixing it.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:44 PM, Grumpysmith said:

First, TY you for all of your responses to questions/comments.

Your statement quoted above indicates that I may not have been clear in my question. Prior to the advent of player gods, WL priests would be attacked by guards and Templars of BL and vice a versa for BL priests on WL servers. So it was common to keep priests in caves off deed. With the advent of the player gods that did go away. My concern was in looking at the way things seemed to be going, I was concerned that we would return to the old ways and that God Alliance would supersede kingdom alignment.

This concern is partially driven by that fact that Truehit is becoming a WL only cast (unless the currently undefined Gary has that ability). Both my Lib and Tosiek priests lose this and Tosiek loses LOF as well, but gets scorn. While priests get a CR boost that may counter that, BL non-priests lose the ability to receive that from their priests. This means that BL priests cannot provide either nimble enchants or Truehit, both of which are accuracy enhancements which are especially important when fighting champs or at PVE events (rifts and unique hunts).

Regarding Libila farming, my comments were made before seeing @Wargasmtable (TY Wargasm) showing that the other gods were losing Alchemy saccing. While I'm still concerned with a Lib Priests ability to feed itself - without having to forage for every non-meat item), the concern for materials for sacrificing are receding slightly as everyone will be on closer footing. Although to collect materials for sacrificing I will always have to take a cart and crates to collect materials when hunting.

I am still working through all of these changes, so my opinions may change as time goes along and I hear other comments.

And last but not least, my complements on all your work. :)   As, well as to all of the other devs, data tables are hard to make sexy.

There's no plans to revert it back to the deity you follow being the reason that guards attack you. Kingdoms are at war with eachother, and there's no reason for guards to attack based on someone's religion. From a simulation standpoint, how would a guard know what religion you follow anyway? It's a much cleaner implementation to make it Kingdom vs Kingdom instead of being Kingdom + Religion vs Kingdom OR Religion OR Kingdom + Religion. It's just way too hard to convey what works and what doesn't to the player if the religion gets involved. So, for simplicity: Kingdoms will determine whether or not a guard attacks you.

I really wish that Gary was on the test server so people could see what he does, but since it's been a while and he's still not, here's Gary's spell list:

vBm694V.png

Do keep in mind that this is of course still subject to change. Gary's list was actually something identified early in testing as missing quite a bit (it rolled really awful). I'll be looking at ensuring a certain amount of passives are rolled as a guarantee for all deities to make him a bit more interesting.

To follow up on that, Truehit being WL aside from Libila isn't entirely intentional and I'll be looking at a few of the spell rolls as well to see if something needs to change there. Truehit doesn't click to me as something that should be required to distinguish between WL and BL to roll... but perhaps we should make it more likely to roll on BL demigods. In short, I'll look into it.

Finally, in regards to allowing priest restrictions, it's an ongoing discussion as to what else needs to change, but the feedback and opinion is valuable.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:45 PM, Wiolo said:

Yes, about what I said about Nathan. I can't help but feel like Scorn of Libila might be a bit too powerful for Nathan? An AoE healing spell that in rare circumstances can be more powerful than LoF, on top of getting damage bonus and all three tiers of healing spells and alchemy sacrifice, although I guess the loss of 35% chance to keep items at death compared to Magranon is an arguement that can be made, it just feels like this deity gets a bit too much of... everything, I mean he has gained dominate and a lot of spells. He's an enchanter! a healer! a warrior! an okay mage. wew boy. On top of that he also gains more combat skill gain, making him kind of... a very versatile in many PvE cases better than Magranon deity. And nobody should just be "better" than any one else. Although he does loose mining powers compared to Maggie.

I think Smeagain should at least get the item death protection, to make up for what the focus the of this deity seems to be, which is combat, having no damage bonuses, gives him more buff spell bonuses. I see a lot of well rounded deity's in many areas, right now he's just the buff guy, I think it would tie in the knot well if he had an item protection bonus since he seems to be a bit focused to combat with no damage bonus. I also didn't notice he had BoTD so he is a decent caster so I don't think he needs much more. I think it would make an interesting choice between Maggie and Smeagle.

On a 20 body strength character I healed 4.4 health on a 85 LT small maul, with 93 Essence drain I healed 1-1.5 health so it does seem to correctly be 1/3 of the health healed compared to LT, and sorry but I couldn't get a 100 cast because... that's really hard.
As for Essence Drain not healing at all, I think I discovered the problem. When I hit armoured foes like bison or even unicorns with LT, it heals just as it should, but with Essence drain, it almost never heals, and it ALWAYS heals on targets with no armour. Like horses, cows, sheep, etc. While bison and even unicorns who have armour to some extent, it's very rare to almost never.

It's just annoying going in to combat having a guy just cast dispel and boop! your effect is gone so easily. I casted dispel on myself twice in a row and both of my 90+ power effects got removed, it was only on the third effect that resisted, which took 5 casts to remove, 5 very quick casts btw since dispel is an inexpensive spell that is very fast to cast. I guess the range gets more difficult and it does get more difficult when players are in armour, but getting rid of two effects from someone is so effortless! And as of how it's operating through numbers, a 94 dispel cast is what removed hell strength, I myself am not familiar with coding. So I can't really tell what the operation behind dispel is, I just use examples. I got a ton of 90+ dispel casts in a row with 90 channelling, can't remember if I was wearing armour though.

• Removing AoE healing from Nathan should solve a lot of the problems. I think he's still going to be a top choice, especially as a combat priest. The combination of a solid spell list and the damage bonus just makes him extremely appealing. This might end up being the new "Smeagain" if we're not careful and I believe you've identified that perfectly. However, due to the changes in QoL with healing, it's very possible we may need to remove some of the other healing spells as well (Focused Will, Cure Medium, and Cure Serious). Do you think moving Nathan away from being an all-purpose warrior and instead focusing him as an "aggressive all-in with no healing" fighter would be a good solution? Curious what you think of that. My current proposal would be to remove Focused Will, Cure Medium, and Scorn of Libila. Then re-buff with Frantic Charge. This leaves him with Cure Serious so he's at least got the most ineffective heal for combat, but can at least heal himself if played as a solo priest.
  • Death item protection on Smeagain sounds fine by me. The fact that the current iteration of Smeagain currently has it means it shouldn't be a very big deal to leave it intact for the changes.
  • Essence Drain currently has an issue where the healing is too low to pass the threshold. I've done some debugging based on your feedback and it's "calculated" correctly but doesn't apply on armoured targets because the healing is too low to actually register as healing. I'll be working on it, and I appreciate the testing!
  • The unfortunate truth is that if we didn't allow full dispelling of buffs rather quickly during combat, players would run in as gods every single time. Players will use the system to their advantage by spamming "garbage" buffs on themselves before combat to "mask" the rest of their buffs. They cast Bearpaws, Oakshell, Truehit, Excel, Frantic Charge, and Truestrike in that order. Now you can get rid of Bearpaws and Oakshell easily, but then it starts to get harder as you hit Truehit. This leaves players the option of making sure that some of their buffs stay intact during combat by casting them last. I'm not overly familiar with the order in which dispel actually removes the effects, but I know that it does it based on what was casted first for the first round. When buffs are cast mid-combat... I'm not sure what happens. That's something that would need to be tested.
    • The argument could be made that random dispels (dispel a random effect instead of in order) could be a good option. However, that's going to end up feeling bad since that literally injects RNG into the combat experience, which is bad. I'm aiming to move away from RNG during combat and allow a more cerebral combat between the individuals in battle. There is likely another alternative that would both make it so players could dispel the effects they want to get rid of using intelligence instead of RNG or allowing the opponent to dictate their buffs. If you have any ideas on how to combat this type of gameplay while keeping the combat loop intact, I'm very interested to hear them.

On 10/25/2018 at 3:24 PM, Angelklaine said:

This is one thing that should be universal throughout all priests as it currently is the way priests obtain their favor. Expecting someone to always buy their own favor from someone else goes against the intended purpose of making priests more self sufficient and be more friendly to be a main character, and good luck in making trade with a libila priest happen on the Freedom cluster as it stands now.

What about disabling these spells on Freedom? Would this solve the problem? This is often done with similar spells on different deities, no?

What abuse cases? Not having to cotton while hunting? As it stands right now, LT usefulness is debatable in pvp. People rather use anything but LT as the healing potential during pvp is so minimal with sword and board that people often forsake its use for a damage dealing spell, and I have yet to see anyone using a 2h defensively (those usually just keel over in a couple hits). Whats wrong with the way it works now?

• Farming was a restriction from before the chopped veggies "meta" became ingrained for priests. The truth is, this restriction could probably be lifted universally because of how the game has shifted without issue. It'll have to be a decision made by the dev team, so I can't give a solid answer right now. However, priest restrictions are something that really needs a nice full-blown discussion about where the dev team really wants them to land. When we figure it out, we'll relay that vision.
  • Disabling some spells on Freedom as a "quick fix" seems like an option, but again... it's a ton of tiny things piled on top. Again, it's just simply outside the scope of the changes we're attempting to do in this specific update.
  • I can't give a full answer to the abuse cases since they are still available for use on the live server.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:25 PM, Etherdrifter said:

Well, if the only problem scenario with LT is during rifts, why not just have active rifts prevent heal resistance on PvE servers?  Call it "rift interference", make it a buff obtained while walking in an active rift (5 min duration once out of rift).

It removes the problem while still keeping the balance (might also encourage some public rift slayings...)

Also; when it comes to making Fo more interesting: Morning Fog, Sixth Sense and Ward stick out as spells with no real PvE use.  Improving morning fog to prevent beestings, or ward to grant fo's animal passive as a buff to other players, or even extending sixth sense to work as a buff to quickly see if an area is foragable/botanisable would all be good for local utility.

For a meatier upgrade; why not using "heal" to enchant covers to also apply a small amount of magical healing on use (something like 1 per 10 cast power for a max of 10 at 100 power).  I doubt it would be gamebreaking, due to how long covers take to apply.

The problem scenario isn't specific to rifts or anything, however most of the concerns here involve the effect of LT during rifts. It's unlikely we'll get a proper test of how a rift works using the new system on the test server. However, we can make adjustments similar to your "rift interference" if it causes problems on live when the priest rework goes live.

You actually nailed a few spells that are still awaiting changes. I'm not going into detail because the reworks involve something we might end up scrapping (and they're not even done yet). When they're ready, Fo might become a more interesting choice.

I'd love to see some more interactions with healing apparatus and Fo. It's a really weird situation where alchemy is seriously under-used, and seeing a link between alchemy and spellcasting to really embrace the full-fledged "druid" or "wizard" playstyle would be an interesting thing to delve into. A lot of the work I put into this update is behind the scenes, making the spell system more flexible to work into other gameplay mechanics. This means we could eventually see changes in the future where a full-blown alchemy update would have a link to spell casting. New spells are easier to make than ever, and could potentially be included.

Again, that's mostly hypothetical... but perhaps. In terms of current buffs, we've already got a few changes in store. We'll see how those play out and if it's still not enough, we'll investigate options like linking Fo to healing covers, cotton, or what not.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:28 PM, Dranana1 said:

Okay so here are my suggestions for Fo. I looked at what he got originally on the Wiki and what you have planned for him, I didn't really include the spells except for what you where going to give him with cleanse and what other spells I thought might work with him in the context that you were trying for I guess. My comments are in red

Below lists only the abilities and penalties of Fo.

Fo follower abilities and penalties

Follower abilities

• Followers receive Fo domain bonuses while in Fo's domain. See domain of the gods for more details about this.
  • Followers with 20 faith and 10 favor receive a passive healing bonus (I think this should be changed to receives a 10% skill gain bonus to all skills or all nature based skills to include anything under the Nature, Alchemy, Healing, and maybe Tailoring and Carpentry. This may make Fo a more desirable god for priest to play without making him OP I guess. If anyone has a suggestion for this that would help as well since the healing bonus plays more of a factor in the PvP server than the PvE server unless one is an avid hunter)
    • There's some ideas for giving Fo something feasible to compete with Magranon's combat skills and Vynora's all skills bonuses for being a follower. It's something that's still being discussed but likely to happen.
  • Followers with 20 faith and 20 favor receive a 25% bonus to passive stamina regeneration.  
  • Followers with 20 faith and 20 favor receive 25% more sustenance from food. This does not affect nutrition. (I think this should be changed to a passive healing bonus unless the 25% can also be applied to nutrition)
    • The healing passive could be added to Fo, since it makes sense. It doesn't have to replace the food buff, either.

Fo priest abilities and penalties

Priest abilities

• Priests of Fo with 35 faith may pass through thorns unhindered. (this makes no sense on a PvE server, keep for PvP but get rid of for PvE. Haven't came up with an alternative for the PvE server so if anyone else has a suggestion that would be great other wise just get rid of it for PvE servers)
    • I think it's still nice to have this on PvE. Maybe players who are paying attention would never get caught by a thorn bush. But then you have people like Retrograde who die to wolves. It's a passive not meant for everyone, sure, but it's still nice to have.
  • Priests of Fo with 60 faith and 30 favor are ignored by normal animals. They will also ignore your pet if you have one. This does not include hyenas or 'monsters' like dragonstrollslava fiendsgoblins or scorpions. (Why can’t this include Hyenas since they are animals, the others make sense. Instead why not make it spiders since they like scorpions are bugs and not animals)
    • I'm not sure about this. On one hand, I can't recall if it applied to Wild Boars (Freedom) or Mountain Gorillas (Mol Rehan). If they apply to those two, then perhaps it should also apply to Hyena's. If not, then it probably shouldn't, as Hyena's are a "kingdom defender" creature.
  • Priests of Fo with 70 faith are inspired in their deity's favored terrain and have less stamina drain there. Fo gets the bonus on grassdirttrees, and fields. (tundra since it is naturally occurring and things can grow on it)
    • Adding Tundra to this list does make sense. I'll look into that one.
  • Priests of Fo receive double favor gains from sacrificing potterycloth, and food items. (the pottery one is gone so add alchemy stuff like healing covers and such, this will let people work on alchemy as a priest I guess)
    • Fo had 3 affinities: Pottery, Cloth, and Food. Other deities have one or two each. Magranon has metal, Libila has meat & alchemy. Vynora had one (wood), which is now two (with pottery) since it makes sense. This balances out the affinities a bit and makes them more evenly spread throughout the deities.
  • Dig (VynoraLibila, and Magranon priests cannot do this). (now Vyn can, again taking away something only Fo could do. If that is the case then keep the mining restriction but give him woodcutting. But yes since digging is a big part of the game, I guess it makes sense to lift this restriction)
    • From a gameplay perspective, giving Fo the ability to cut wood instead of mine makes sense. From a lore/simulation perspective, it makes more sense to give him mining and disallow him from cutting wood (since he is about replanting and growth). We opted to go with the lore & simulation route for this specific topic instead.
  • Alchemy, including the creation and use of healing covers. (I am sorry I think this should still be a Fo only thing since he is considered the healing god)
    • Fair statement, but not being able to create healing covers was highly detrimental to solo play as a priest for all other deities. Being wounded and unable to heal yourself was something that was essentially game-breaking and would kill a player without any way around it. On the other hand, not being able to cut wood isn't going to kill a solo priest.
  • Can use bows. (yeah he gets a useless weapon or at least it is on a PvE server. Instead why not give him bonuses or something like that for using leather armor and a staff. Yes leather armor since cloth armor doesn’t do anything for protection honestly, this will at least make it to where people can go hunting with him and still survive)
    • Haha, yeah... that's a bit silly, agreed. Especially since he can't make a bow, since he can't chop wood. What a silly thing. This is something we'll have to look at. I'm of the belief that every deity should be able to use bows since it seems like an arbitrary restriction, but that doesn't quite match up with everyone's belief about the role of priests. It's a topic to discuss, though.

Generic Priest penalties

• Cannot cut wood. (I can understand this but why not just make it anything under overaged that can’t be cut instead or look at the comments attached above to Dig and below at the end)
    • Already responded to this a bit, but keeping woodcutting away from Fo is the current mindset.
  • Cannot mine. (this got lifted but honestly some priest restrictions did make sense and for Fo this was one of them)
  • Cannot pave. (is this one still in effect, I didn’t find anything about it, but I may have over looked it)
    • Yes, paving restriction is still in place.
  • Cannot steal (still good but not sure is really relevant on a PvE server)

·         Improve, continue or destroy/bash items, walls or structures, or repair structures. However they are permitted to create and plan items and structures. (the only one still in effect here is the Improve which honestly doesn’t make sense. If you removed this restriction along with the Continue and Bash/Repair it would make the priest more playable even with the other original priest restrictions, including the individual priest restrictions)

These are the old Fo abilities and restrictions from the Wiki, now on to the new stuff from the Priest overhaul that pertain to Fo.

New Spells

• Cleanse [33 faith, 26 favor] (Fo) - Targets tiles. Converts a 3x3 area of Mycelium or Mycelium trees back to normal grass or normal tree. Also works on dirt, converting dirt tiles to grass. (okay on the PvP server this makes sense for the Mycelium back to normal items, but on a PvE server this sucks. How about it does the Mycelium stuff and if there is no Mycelium maybe change something to tundra instead of grass or something else. If anyone has a suggestion, please give one for this alternative)
    • Cleanse can be used after a digging project to put grass back into the area without waiting. Aside from that, it doesn't have a use. It's a situational spell that was targeted specifically towards PvP servers. The spell has some use on PvE which puts it in a better place than some spells such as Nolocate.

Deity Passives

· Base gods now have extra combat passives at 70 faith. These do not apply to demigods, even if the demigod shares a template.

o   Fo: +1 offensive and defensive CR while fighting on grass, dirt, fields, or trees. (tundra should be added to I think since it is naturally occurring and things do grow on it) - Again, makes sense. Will work on it.

· Base deities have had passives adjusted:

o   Fo: No longer has the passive granting double favor for sacrificing pottery items. (he should get it from alchemy stuff instead then)

Priest Restrictions

The following restrictions have been lifted from priests:

· Continuing structures, fences, and items (happy to see since it is a heavy aspect to the game)

· Repairing structures (is not used much on PvE servers except by those who are building off deed but very important on a PvP server)

· Alchemy (including healing covers) (still think it should be a Fo only thing or maybe just the Healing Cover aspect of it should be his)

· Bashing structures and fences (includes structure roof & floors) (again another heavy aspect to the game so happy with it as well)

· Fo and his template demigods have had the following priest restrictions lifted:

o   Mining

o   Prospecting

o   Tunneling

o   Analyse

(this mining restriction still makes sense for him honestly, instead of giving this one up make it to where he still has it, but he can do woodcutting to include cutting trees that are at least over-aged and up with no penalties so he can be a true forester and help the forests grow in a healthy way by getting rid of the “dead or dying” trees. You could also make him more of a carpenter god with bonuses to carpentry as well since the animal industry is pretty much dead, but I would probably keep him for farming since the cooking system did get an overhaul. Also, I think a WoA spell for Fo would help since it is one of the few that can be cast on horse shoes to help horse movement speeds and as everyone keeps saying he is a “rancher” god so this would make sense for him.)

Well hope you liked my suggestions and yes I don't care if people think lifting the imping restriction would be too much. If the other restrictions where still in place then I don't think lifting the continue, repair, and imping restrictions would have been to much since all of those have so much of an impact on game play especially for those that don't have 101 alts or have more of a solo play style overall but likes people around. I think if the game said you could only have 1 account and no alts unless you got another account per alt then people wouldn't have so much of a problem, but since this would get people harping even worse if implemented; then the imping isn't so bad especially if you want to make priest more of a desirable class for new people to play. As I said the only thing really that kept me from playing Fo as a main character even with all the negative that came with him (being the nonexistent enchant spells, dead animal industry, and shackled to an alter for rifts) was the imping and continue restrictions otherwise I would have been a Fo priest and damn all the other things that made him a sucky god for priests.

I responded in purple within the quote itself except for the final part.

The truth is that we currently don't have any intention of giving players the ability to naturally improve items with their skills when playing as a priest. The intention is to allow priests to play solo with lower quality tools than normal. While we might not have hit this mark perfectly (not being able to cut/mine means you can't make the tools in the first place), it's a step in the right direction. Allowing improvement would break the core identity of a priest in Wurm and cause a great deal of players to forego being a follower and instead just priest all their characters. Even with other restrictions in place, having the ability to improve items (any items) would allow players to become too versatile. Priesting is viewed as a choice, not an upgrade.

There was a suggestion about allowing players to improve items through spells which might become an option (as it avoids giving skill gain to the crafting profession). However, whether or not that happens and if so to what degree is still up in the air. As for the current time, the current mindset is that priests will not be allowed to improve items.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:42 PM, Amadee said:

On the subject of priest restrictions, I'd just like to point out that while it may be desirable in pvp to be special/unique and compare yourself to others, I think most pve folks really don't care much about what their neighbor/guy-across-the-server can or can't do.   As I've said before, WU has really opened my eyes about a lot of things in Wurm.  It has completely changed my perspective. 

For pve I have found that it really doesn't matter if most people also have priestly abilities.  What matters is "Am I having fun playing my character?"   On servers where you don't get all spells, you still have to choose a deity based on their spells and passives, etc.  And not everyone wants to grind channeling and faith so the percentage of high skill priests is no higher than with any other skill class.  So even if I cared what Joe Blow is doing on the other side of the server, everyone still wouldn't be exactly the same.  No more so than with any of the other skills.

So, yeah, I know WO will never remove all priest restrictions.  But I sure do think it would be better for the game, as a whole, if they did.   And if it's that important on pvp to be different or special, then I think they could always leave it as-is on pvp.

Just my 2 coppers on that.   Never gonna happen, but what the hell.  I feel like talking.    :)

Separation of restrictions between PvE and PvP is always an option. There has been some comments against allowing continue/repair on PvP servers and it's very possible that restriction will remain intact on PvP servers if necessary.

I really like the comment about whether or not your are having fun playing your character. That's something that's so core to my view on the game. I'm enthralled by the depth of gameplay systems in Wurm and that's what I truly find fascinating. Interacting and experimenting with how all these systems interact is what I find enjoyment with. Changes should be made with the goal of making the game more enjoyable to play and removing some of the pain of interacting with these systems. The priest rework is a step in that direction, removing some of the pain of interacting with the game world while playing as a priest. However, we're trying to keep the identity of priests intact, as it's been core to the gameplay of Wurm since the very beginning. If priests were new and coming out today, I bet you'd see them with none of the restrictions they currently have. Truth is that it's an old gameplay system that was designed for a different time and hasn't aged well. We're tweaking it a bit and making it a bit more modern, while keeping true to the vision of the game that was made years ago.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:22 AM, Wiolo said:

And by the way... here's a question @SinduskHow do you plan to make Venom function as "chaos damage"? does it ignore armour damage reduction modifiers? like plate base DR being 65% for example being reduced by 65% by venom, or scale being 70%
And chain 62.5% etc. I'm just kinda curios in how you plan to make it function, cause this is an enchant I'm interested in, cause I hate glancing. Heh

Armour DR will apply. For example, wearing Chain you would take 67.5% less damage (you missed the base 5% DR that naturally occurs in your statements) from Venom attacks. However, even if it's a maul, it would no longer be modified by the 110% effectiveness against Crushing attacks. Without venom, chain would reduce a maul/crushing attack by 72.19%. Chance to glance using crushing attacks against chain is 25%. This gives chain a rough effectiveness of ~80.53% against crushing attacks when you account for 25% of damage being 100% reduced. With venom, this would bypass the effectiveness and glance rate, giving the target a 0% chance to glance and would always calculate damage as being reduced by 67.5%. In this scenario, Venom is causing the maul to deal nearly 165% increased damage since it's bypassing the armour modifiers.

However, on the flip side, this can be detrimental. If we change the armour type to plate, we're seeing a 70% effectiveness with Venom and 76.73% effectiveness without. This is a 111% increase in damage when using Venom. Then you consider that you're missing up to 33% fire damage from Flaming Aura and you're actually doing less damage with Venom in this situation.

Depending on what you're aiming to accomplish, it should be interesting to see the results of the new Venom (when it's working properly).

On 10/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, Roccandil said:

All right: I'll bite on this one. :P Again, from a customer perspective:

- Function X is working for most customers

- Business nerfs function X for secret reasons

- Customers are like, "hey, what?"

- Business says, "the nerf shouldn't affect you, please test to confirm"

- Customers are like, "wait, you want us to test to see if something that -was- working fine is -still- working fine, after a change we didn't want or request?"

- Business says, "yep!"

- Customers: "!!!!"

That's my perspective anyhow. :P

(And yes, I do know how much work we could all get done if it weren't for those pesky customers.)

I can see why it came off this way and it was poorly relayed by me as to why we made the change. I didn't want to tip the hand too much as it involves exploitation and abuse. There's no easy way to discuss it because those abuse cases are still available on the live server and stating too much would give players the ability to do actions they otherwise shouldn't on live. That said, I'll try to do a better job as to relaying why things were changed in the future.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:40 AM, Wiolo said:

Also, Tosiek should have Bloodthirst instead of Life Transfer, really. Libila should not be the only deity who has that... cause then it will be really annoying to get...
Also why is Tosiek the only deity who has no armour enchants? he is a deity who isn't really that focused on combat powers, he should get WA (I forgot about Fo) but still, and Fo should get AoSP too, goodness.
Also remove this crumpling cruddy feature, and just restrict it between kingdoms instead of WL/BL [22:16:29] Nathan would never help the infidel Billingsley.

Agreed on all fronts, really. I'll give Tosiek Bloodthirst instead of Life Transfer. He can also obtain Web Armour. The infidel error is something I have intimate experience with in my Wurm Unlimited modding ventures, as getting certain spells to interact properly under certain circumstances has been incredibly painful. I'll be looking at the logic for how that's determined and see if I can improve it to allow more interaction of priests in the same kingdom.

On 10/28/2018 at 8:34 PM, Wiolo said:

Again, think Smeagain should gain a 35% chance to keep items on death. And maybe a bit more enchanting power, And even being attuned to monsters would be cool for her, just something extra to make her more than a buff deity.
Nathan just feels way better than Tosiek for all of his spells and enchants and damage bonus and monster ignore and healing powers. And I dislike when deity's feel better than others. If you have good taming than you can tame almost anything with Nathan. (I'm comparing Tosiek's charm animal spell to Nathan's dominate) And Libila gets everything with Rebirth.

I feel like Nahjo should get heal, or an additional weapon enchant, this guy has been wiped out pretty hard from this update, just to think, he once had 10 favor from corn, now has none of that, not even item protection.

Paaweelr seems like an interesting alternative to Vynora, and like I said before, he feels pretty balanced, not quite as good of an enchanter as Vynora and looses skillgain bonus in everything, but offers some different powers in return rather than just feeling better than Vynora, which feels good, Paaweelr has always been Vynora's main competitor and I feel like none of them are really better, just different, which is the kind of stuff I love to see.
I definitely won't go Fo after this update... and I don't really know how to change that. It feels like other deity's provide much more interesting experiences than Fo. And all Fo's buff spells (minus forest giant strength) feel kinda niche. Just doesn't usually affect what really really matters, like Truehit for example, that's a good buff that will make you noticeably better, and excel. And forest giant strength doesn't even do that much if the player already has like 45-50 strength. Mostly helpful for newbies, he's just the healer, and he's good at it, but it sure is hard being that... so from a fun prospective, no to Fo, I don't want to sit at an altar all the time and juggle favour in combat or burn through gems while having like no bonuses to protect myself when on cooldowns and what not. Idk I just dislike him, and that could just be as simple as an opinion that I have, and he's even limited in enchanting too, for just helping friends or just earning some money.
I sure do mention Tosiek a lot, but I do believe that Tosiek is strangely balanced right now, Nathan is a bit... better feeling then Tosiek. The way I see it, Nathan is like Libila's Magranon, and the fact that Nathan got like all three tiers of healing spells (One of them a AoE one), and dominate, both armour enchants and blessing of the dark plus Essence Drain and Venom, (which will soon be a real weapon choice) and damage bonus, yeah, comparatively to Tosiek it feels kinda weird. I've always seen Tosiek as the more... Fo like one, although Libila still is the master of enchanting and even the damage spells plus has AoE healing with Scorn of Libila. Tosiek is a bit of the different sort of the mix, being the least offensive of the BL and a more of defensive priest/homebody priest, which is why I also don't really think it makes sense that big ol' hard hitting Nathan gets monster ignore while weaker Tosiek doesn't, although at least Tosiek does have his chances of keeping items at death increased a bit, it still feels off in all compartments. I don't really know what he's trying to be or why Nathan seems so much better in so many compartments then him. Tosiek deserves Scorn for his weakness, and so does Libila, on Nathan who has all that healing, it feels weird. I've tested Scorn, it's cool.

This is kinda what has came to my mind while writing this, I still see a lot of weird imbalances in this update that makes me feel like completely straying away from some deity's and finding no fun in them or play style, and with all the player deity's that have emerged, I can imagine how difficult achieving a balance with all of them is, but yeah, there's a lot of stuff that feels unfair to some deity's and too fair! lol

• I think I touched on Smeagain resurrection in a comment above
  • I disagree on Nahjo. I believe he has some of the most unique and powerful abilities that every base deity has to offer. Cure Light is actually a crazy efficient PvE heal now that you can target-cast it on a creature instead of having to target the wound. I believe Frantic Charge is highly undervalued right now and is one of Magranon's best spells for combat. He also has Ice Pillar which is now a powerful AoE spell. Combine that with the utility of Genesis, WoA, and Essence Drain and I'm unsure what he's missing really. Perhaps I'm not viewing him in the same way, though. His passives are weak aside from the 10% skill gain... but when you combine that with his powerful spell list? I don't think he's that bad. Maybe I'm missing something, though.
  • Agreed on Paaweelr. I think he's appealing enough that people would debate going between Vynora and him.
  • Fo has changes coming as stated earlier in this post.
On 10/31/2018 at 2:57 PM, Wiolo said:

Something that bothers me is the overwhelming tug I feel from the BL deity's because of alchemy sacrifice, it's just so good! I have like 6k lovage and rosemary which would be worth >72,000 favour with favor regen paired. Just saying.
I feel like Fo's food bonus should give 10 favor for chopped veggies. I have 85 cloth tailoring and I still don't care because I just hate square making. lol
And I take back what I said about Fo, he's still a cool guy, but he really needs a skill gain bonus of some kind just look at this graph below.

• Tosiek: 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Smeagain: No bonus.
  • Paaweelr: 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Nathan : 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Nahjo: 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Vynora 10% skill gain bonus in everything.
  • Magranon 25% increased combat skill gain.
  • Fo: Nothing.
  • Libila: Nothing

Fo needs a 20% increase in nature related skills. Badly. Cause when you go Fo, you feel like you're missing out on improved gains somehow. Which hurts mah heart! 66% of the deity's have a skill gain bonus so far.
Also happy halloween.

I definitely agree that Fo and probably Libila should get something for being followers. It's something I keep thinking about, but relegating it to skill gain in nature or similar seems like a really cheap solution. I'd really like to add something more interesting so it's not just "have more skill" and instead "this is something cool you get."

On 11/2/2018 at 5:54 AM, Rocklobstar said:

Any idea on when this update will make it ingame?

Seem to be going on circles the last week without progress.

Yeah, sorry about that. I addressed this in the header of this post. Hopefully it serves as a sufficient explanation.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:18 AM, Mclavin said:

Artifacts are barely used and even then only by people with a specific skill in what is widely considered not worth.
A demise spell won't make them OP, because they aren't OP and the question was "what is happening to them if the demise spells are getting removed?" because in 80% of players eyes, this is further pushing the uselessness of them.
Not sure how you gathered the words to reply like that

@SinduskNot sure you replied already

Artifacts are still something I need to look into. It's a minor priority due to their lack of use right now, though. Artifacts are a topic unto themselves and may need to be touched later down the line outside the scope of this update.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:59 AM, Wiolo said:

I hope everything is going steady, I've tired myself out of testing things.
I'd love to see a formula for how forest giant strength/hell strength scales your body strength up.

Current implementation, subject to change:

bIJfYYO.png

T2e0tAp.png

Note that Hell Strength applies that curve to both Soul Strength and Body Strength.

On 11/4/2018 at 9:42 PM, joedobo said:

Will the faith transfer work for toons who don't currently have premium? I'm likely going to abandon all player gods and go back to the old way of having 3 alt priests, one for each WL god.

Will there be a limited window on the free faith swap?

Will we be able to transfer to lib freely from any other priest?

To the best of my knowledge, yes. Players without premium will still obtain the free faith switch.

On 11/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, Llawnroc said:

• Unlocking the ability to improve is probably worse than just making it work from the start. While unlocking spells makes sense, putting the ability to perform a basic action behind a grind will be viewed quite negatively in implementation. It's something that sounds neat on paper, but in reality it leads players to look at the grind ahead of them to unlock the ability to do something simple and say "nah not worth" and leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
  • Giving favor per hit is an interesting idea. If the implementation of Essence Drain doesn't work out how we intend it, this seems like a good buff to give it. For now, I think keeping on track with the current purpose of the spell (LT for Libila) without mucking it's identity with new mechanics out the gate is the way to go.
  • Meditation linked to favor gain could be something interesting. I'm not sure how that would work out in reality but I'll play around with it a bit and see how it feels.

On 11/7/2018 at 11:00 PM, Wargasm said:

Sindusk, you're up to page 12, and half of these posts have nothing to do with testing and results.  This thread is full of "let priests improve" and other delirious suggestions about how to break priests even more.

I highly recommend making a separate thread for "suggestions" and keeping that segregated from testing feedback.  

I think there's an argument to be made that an entire sub-forum is warranted. That's just the scale of this rework and the amount of feedback is overwhelming. That said, I'd end up reading everything in either case. In hindsight, there probably should've been a sub-forum entirely dedicated to this priest rework and it's something to consider for future large-scale changes of a similar nature.

-----

That only took 3 hours to write. I was intending to actually do something immediately after but 6 pages worth of comments and responses alongside checking data/code, creating charts, and quick testing to confirm theories has been more time-consuming than I thought. Again, huge thanks to everyone for their comments, feedback, and insight. However, I want to follow-up with a single question that should help any changes that need to be made immediately.

• If these changes were to go live, in their current form, on Monday. What change(s) would bother you most?

Keep in mind this doesn't mean they're going live on Monday (they're not). I'm just trying to direct the conversation a bit and try and target the "sore points" of this patch so I can work them out a bit.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween and I'll check back in the next few days (and hopefully with patch notes!).

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

If these changes were to go live, in their current form, on Monday. What change(s) would bother you most?

the 65% res stone. Id quit the game

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

If these changes were to go live, in their current form, on Monday. What change(s) would bother you most?

Res stone/item protection change - having to stack both is pretty lame.

Lurker in the woods - the change to hit uniques, touched on this in a comment before, I imagine is to help with hunting on xanadu/independence/chaos, but there's so many champions left over from missions on xanadu you can't go 50 tiles without hitting one, especially near mountains and similar. All it does is make searching the 8x8 servers insanely easy, go around the server on a hellhorse spamming pendulum non-stop and every uniques found within 30 minutes of spawning. Uniques should be made harder to find on smaller servers with immunity to litw and reveal creatures, not easier.

Probably a bunch of other things that i don't like but didn't care enough to remember.

On another note

Being located by other players in your kingdom will not apply a cooldown, even if you have Nolocate.

How does this work on freedom? i know that i get spam located quite a bit, having to replace my nolo jewelry weekly because i can lose 10 points on a good day, will there be no resistance to being located on freedom due to us all being the same kingdom or what

Thank you so much @Sindusk, you're truly remarkable at this.

Seems like you've become popular too ;)

Sorry about your health, this might be a good day for Code Club AB to hire you?

• Like 1

Hey Sin, wondered why you were not telling us about capes in discord, hope you fully recover.

As always, when things go live and the 10000 scenarios of pvp happens you'll probably get more feed back over whats too strong or weak.
small comment, low stone wall, fences etc should NOT block spells. If I can archer you, I should be able to cast a spell on you. 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

small comment, low stone wall, fences etc should NOT block spells. If I can archer you, I should be able to cast a spell on you. 

Yes to that, for sorcery spells too.

• Like 2