Sign in to follow this  
Vomusu

Bugged mine doors

Hello,

We tried making 90 slope mine doors, and there's something weird about them. Even if the permissions are set for everyone to enter, they won't open. We even got a GM here and they didnt even open for him.

1QjsMKS.jpg

However, we got them to open when approached from the top:

iL4gJ94.jpg

It's the same with 89, 85 and 80 slope - opens only from the top. We tried opening multiple tunnels in different places and the result was always the same. Seems like this problem occurs only in the area next to the dirtwall. They are placed right next to a 280slope dirtwall above.

Edited by Vomusu

Anyone want to answer this one in some way? it is kind of urgent considering it is a full loot pvp game.

I've been having a hard time reproducing this issue, if you have any more information than can help with that let me know.  Also what server is this on/where is it located feel free to pm me if you don't want to post it public.

i will open up some more and see if i can get you some more info about it.

The location is realy no secret anymore, all enemies will have figured out the location now anyway. it is the deed University pools located f24 on Chaos.

Well it seems like it's working properly now. Maybe that's because of the server reset?
[14:50:21] The server has been up 2 days, 1 hour and 21 minutes.
Im not really sure when they started working. The only thing that comes to my mind is that there could be a problem with the rock layer under the dirt, we didnt build this deed from 0 so I don't know what's the rock slope underneath, and we have no way to test it currently. Maybe the rock under the dirt is over 100, or 150 slope and that causes it to bug out? The doors seem to work on the other side of the deed, with identical dirtwall but the natural rock layer there is much lower. It's located on Chaos and we had GM Aion run some tests on it, maybe he could tell you something I dont know.

vNdhbqO.jpg

[Edit]

Hmm well I've just put a new minedoor on a spot that was 100% not working before, and now it's working. That's weird. We will see if we encounter that again.

Edited by Vomusu