Sign in to follow this  
Dracaa

Kappa's First Lunar Festival (lunalong)

Thanks Dracaa .. I had so much fun.

And everyone who viseted and helped out great to see so much wurmlove!

Ill hope to be there next year too :) 

*hugs* Aroma

Thankyou Dracaa and everyone else who I met with during my time there. Great location and can't wait to see what happens come around next year :) 

Thanks a lot for this Event. It was my first Impalong and it was impressive.

Thanks for imping my Stuff and my Boat! ?

Sorry i couldnt pick up my stuff, i thought it would last until today, thanks for mailing them to me.

Greetings Moosig

This was so much fun. I have learned so much and got so much smiles and laughter too. I want to thank you all so much for coming. When just a month or so a go i thought i had to cancel this because real life slowed me down to where i was finishing things to the day of it. But there was so much support in Wurm that you guys made it happen. Not only was this a great success but i'm already working on next years. You guys was so amazing and fun that i have a lot of great memories form this. Thank you Retro, Enki, Punishlife, Emoo, Shrimpiie, Idunn, Astarte, and even Katspurr (which i love and didn't even know she came to lol). And a big thank you to Ammar, Aroma, and Leander for being my slaves/ i mean helpers for this. I couldn't do this without you guys. So until next Lunalong be safe and keep on Wurming. I hope to see you guys there next year for sure. And this is a video that Katspurr did thank you so much everyone.  

• Like 6

The Lunalong was awesome!

It was the third time i was at a impalong and this one was the best organized and best prepared one.

The Location was nice, because everyone was in the same building so that sermons gave a lot of faith in these days.

I was also well entertained, there were cool contests and the prizes were super awesome!

Also something that should mentioned is, that there was at all times someone of the staff online!

We arrived a day earlier and left at the last day. It almost feeled like home over the days and we were a bit sad when we had to leave.

• Like 3

I also want to thank Dracaa, Aroma, Leander, Jpopper and all the impers for this great event. It was my first impalong, and indeed the first community event since I started in Wurm last December (funnily, the 2nd community event I could visit was just on the last day of Lunalong, forgive me departing before its end therefore).

And indeed, the Lunalong gave me a feeling of holidays from my deed, and its daily routine, meeting great people, gaining more skill during imping, having fun with the events. I am looking forward to next year's Lunalong.

Thank you Dracaa! I lost my "impalong virginity" at no other than your very impalong!  I'm so glad it was yours I experienced that at, as it was very nicely organized, the people were great and you were the bestest host ever!

My only regret was not coming earlier! Even though it was a short experience for me, it was still a very sweet one and now I'm hooked. I'll definitely be going to future impalongs from now on.

Love Malena / KatsPurr

• Like 1

I know it's alittle late but here's a video of my experience checking out the maze and coliseum which I sadly didn't get to experience on the stream :) 

Wonderful place, I highly recommend!