Sign in to follow this  
Xanto

PC Account

500-600e it's a good pvp and pve account better JOAT then most toons that advertise to be JOAT's got a lot of skills close to 90 which are easy to get to 90 from where they are (80), 100 large shield alone adds 100e also has bunch of good tomes.

Edited by Loink

This is what i tell everyone nowadays .. It's worth more than you'd get for it. Weaponsmithing alone is like 200 bucks, with the channeling , body stats and all the lot, you would be looking at 600e, that is if you could sell it for what it's worth, for i don't believe you can. But now, for real m8, how can you grind 99.99 shield but still have below 40 archery what's wrong with you?

Note that the body stats are lower since that account is a champ and that's his champ stats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sn00 said:

Note that the body stats are lower since that account is a champ and that's his champ stats.

pc -100 .... ouch he didnt mention it

3 minutes ago, Xanto said:

Yeah, forgot bout that.

Don't sell man! You're a nice enemy and seem like a good guy, hate to see you go.

You might just look for a PC though so I won't hold it against you.

Was wanting to get an honest PC.  I'm still committed to the LMS grind so I'll be around for a while still.  Unless kingdom drama then we'll see then.

• Like 1