Sign in to follow this  
Moraal

Seasonal/Loyalty gifts server change.

Hello Wurmians!

For a while ago me and my friend left Epic and Desertion for Xanadu due to the death of Epic. The thing with that move that bothered me and my friend was, after all the years we´ve been playing the beautiful game  of Wurm online we couldn´t get our seasonal or loyalty gifts with us (sleeping powders, Spyglass and other special gifts) that you might have saved and wanted to take with you, my question is WHY? and could i get my stuff back? that i´ve payed for through game time.

Many thanks!

Moraal

• Like 1

+1 I can understand not being able to transfer general everyday player made items cross servers, but it would be nice to have all the gifts that we received over the years transferred so we can make use of the place objects patch. A few more gnomes would look nice standing guard around the deed :) 

• Like 1

I can appreciate the dilemma. I have rarely changed servers / deeds, but when I did I made sure that the gifts were some of the few things that I took with me.

Unless I am missing something here, I would support the idea of changing rules to enable the transport of such gifts.

+1

• Like 1

Unless there is some obscure reason for not doing this, I support the idea as well.

+1

• Like 1