Sign in to follow this  
Batta

RESOLVED: Libila on PvE Creative server

If players become Libila priests on a PvE Creative server, will they get the Spirit shadows that attack white light priests, instead of the Spirit templars?  Or is this disabled on PvE and/or Creative?

RESOLVED:  Not sure why it took me so long to just try adding a Libila priest and let him deed, lol. In case anyone else isn't sure, the deed spawned templars, not shadows.  ?

Edited by Batta

For future information, the server will spawn deed guards based on the settings for the server, so a freedom server will spawn freedom templars, it's possible to have a server set for any kingdom as a home server as well, and those will spawn deed guards appropriate to that kingdom.

You could theoretically set one server as freedom, and another as HotS in a cluster and each would spawn the correct templars for that server, (I play on a server that has just that arrangement at the moment).

7 hours ago, Zenity said:

For future information, the server will spawn deed guards based on the settings for the server, so a freedom server will spawn freedom templars, it's possible to have a server set for any kingdom as a home server as well, and those will spawn deed guards appropriate to that kingdom.

You could theoretically set one server as freedom, and another as HotS in a cluster and each would spawn the correct templars for that server, (I play on a server that has just that arrangement at the moment).

I played on another PvE server that appeared to be a Creative, Freedom server until a group of players became Libila followers. Their guards came out as Spirit shadows, and attacked every other player. When they tried to come to town, the Spirit templars all attacked them. That was a couple of years ago, so I don't know if something changed since then.  It also wasn't my server, so I don't know what the settings really were.