Sign in to follow this  
belacane

Need a place to call home base? Hill’s End is recruiting!

I’m always on the lookout for a deed mate either long or short term. 

I’ve had a few villagers in the past, but I just moved my deed to a new spot on Cele (O22) and would love for some company for as long or as short  as you want to stay.

Here’s what I have to offer:

- a new, fairly blank deed (you can help build if you’d like) on the waterfront

- enough space for farms and animals

- workshops for leather working, smithing, and cloth crafts, with option for more 

- stocked kitchen

- current upkeep of 97c to give you a sense of the size. With the right, dedicated partner, there is an option to expand.

- general freedom to do as you like on deed and use any materials (as long as you are not disrespectful).

About me:

- I am in the US central time zone and usually play in the evenings a few times a week and most weekends.

- I enjoy sharing with and helping other players 

- I’m not super high skilled, but I’m self sufficient 

-  I like to be communicative and interact with other players 

- I’m not particularly competitive 

- I’m in my mid 30s

About you:

- Are you looking for a home base to grind your skills but don’t want to pay for your own deed? I won’t be asking you to contribute to upkeep unless you feel like it.

- Are you a newer player who is dedicated to learning the game and  wants a spot to get your ‘feet wet’ before you go off and start your own deed?

- are you respectful, communicative, friendly, and ok with sharing?

- are you online generally the same time I am?

i have a few ideas for how I’d like to design the deed. Maybe you have some too! With each deed I build I like to go above and beyond what I did before.

You can respond here, PM me, or message Belacane or Sarai ingame.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by belacane
  • Like 2