Sign in to follow this  
MrJay

Cateyeing the East Plains Highway?

sorry i melted down in here the other week,

all i can say is i got a med increase and i was loosing it from stress when i freaked out in here.. ty all for any compassion

Gud'morning Lumpy, LordLouise, Damascus, Arncie and team,

Wednesday, November 7th  at 17:12 UTC

First to Lumpy, Lord Louis is correct, I was NOT raising my voice with you.  Sorry if it got misinterpreted and you thought it was you.  IT was not you sir.

As for the humanoid female who accused me of something neither me or my friends did (the destruction of her rice paddy and Path of Love place), she has now been reported to the GM"s for ripping up a portion of an Off Deed Cats Eye highway, without bothering to ask for GM permission 1st. 

I will say no more as the GM's are investigating this person's breaching of the highway rules, again.  Nor will I stoop to responding to her petty cheap shots and false utterances.

To more pleasant news...  We have completed a tile count survey of the new Cats Eyes Highway you folks have put in, including the very nicely sloped connection through the former Crystal City location.  You folks did an amazing job!!! 

...... and as the East Crystal Highway is complete from Colossus Lake to Elysian Bay,  we have applied the proper name along the route on the community map to where it joins the Meridian Highway in the South East Steppe.

The much older coast highway south of Albia Crystal has been renamed to "Lakes End Highway" to show the folks the way to the west entrance of Orient Express cave canal and Indy's "longest" underground tunnel road, which will take one all the away to the east coast.  A colossal piece of Wurm engineering done by Lord Louise and a series of volunteer helpers that still leaves many filled with awe and admiration.

So you will see the new CE Highway and other roads on this Sunday's update of the Albia maps some time after 12 noon GMT time.

Warmest regards!

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy