Sign in to follow this  
Etheria

No Such Field Error

Quite a few of my players have been getting this error on the server. 

7556732de899c61cf06780455b4127da.jpg

Some report that it boots them off frequently, others say it's fixed after some time. 

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? 

If it's any help the mods I have running can be found on this page https://wurm-unlimited.com/server/6573/

Edit1//

One of my players were able to send me this (apologies for the size- I don't think they  thought to grab the text instead)

1fbc1c3101c8fcf54c59e79cd8849393-png.jpg

It seems something is complaining about display? 

Edit2// 

"ok so how I got it to go away was changed my display size... then closed the launcher window.. and opened it back up.. then had to retry connection about 3 times and finally got in"

I'm looking to stop this behavior if I can. Please let me know. I'd rather my joining players not suffer through this if I can prevent it ?

Edited by Etheria
Additional information added

I believe there was an issue with certain resolution sizes (especially some very common with popular laptops)  and a workaround was to =NOT= use fullscreen but instead change graphic options to "resizeable window" then start with something conventional like 1280×800 and once ingame you can "maximize" the window to fill the screen. If that is still the same issue, it's really something they need to fix internally because not everyone is going to easily find an answer by wading through forums or google.

The only thing I found in regard to "NoSuchField" was a reference to sindusk's armory mod, but I believe a later revision may have fixed it. 

Is there any chance some server mod is not fully updated?

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

On 10/9/2018 at 5:00 PM, Brash_Endeavors said:

I believe there was an issue with certain resolution sizes (especially some very common with popular laptops)  and a workaround was to =NOT= use fullscreen but instead change graphic options to "resizeable window" then start with something conventional like 1280×800 and once ingame you can "maximize" the window to fill the screen. If that is still the same issue, it's really something they need to fix internally because not everyone is going to easily find an answer by wading through forums or google.

The only thing I found in regard to "NoSuchField" was a reference to sindusk's armory mod, but I believe a later revision may have fixed it. 

Is there any chance some server mod is not fully updated?

I apologize for such a long wait- I never saw a notification for this post and found it while looking through my old topics. 

I can definitely check tomorrow but we definitely do not have the armory mod installed. We do, however, have a few Sindusk mods installed. 

One person having the issue did say that they had messed with settings before having the issue. Reverting the settings seemed to help.