Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Change name to completed archaeology reports

When a report is complete (ready for "get direction")

Make its name automatically change to "Complete xxxx report"  so that it stands out and you don't constantly have to right click them all to check if they are finally ready to be harvested :D

• Like 6

It's also hard to make a trigger for this with event messages in WA since all of the text is basically the same.

I tried, but nope.

dc9bea90ae4790863ca39198880eff11.png

Yea, there needs to either be a solid line of text stating that the report is complete or an ingame mechanic that shows the report as complete (changing color, changing name, ect) so we don't need to right click through them all.

As far as I can tell, it is not explicitly dependent on the "and complete the location details in the report" (which is what I have been using in my WA trigger), but more of a checklist of things needed. It seems that the trigger for "and complete the location details in the report" is just the least common, so it *usually* happens near the end of the life of the report.

But yea, major +1 for me, or I am going to have to start working on my own variant of WA that is capable of logging multiple lines into one item and multiple dynamic items.