Sign in to follow this  
phlou385670

little question

Good evening I would like to make me fires in the game I have beautiful look at the wikimedia I still do not find how to do especially when I want to cut wood jarrive in front of the tree and he does not propose to cut it what I know what I do not finished the tutorial ?? or these other things ??
bonsoir jaimerait me faire du feux dans le jeux jai beau regarde le wikimedia je ne trouve toujours pas comment faire surtout que quand je veut couper du bois jarrive devant larbre et il me propose pas de le couper es ce que sais pars ce que je nes pas fini le tuto ?? ou ces autre chose ?? 

How to cut down trees USED to be a part of the tutorial, but they took out the hands-on tutorial that taught people how to play, so now we just periodically get new players who give up after they cannot figure it out anything beyond foraging & botanizing.

Luckily, you never ever ever ever ever  -ever- give up ^_^ and I admire that.   Wurm LOVES stubborn people who refuse to ever give up.

Here are two youtube videos that might help with cutting wood:

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

You are going to want to BOOKMARK or SUBSCRIBE to these channels that teach you about Wurm

Find whichever youtuber you find the easiest to understand, I looked for but could not locate a french one.

Some might have subtitles you can follow in french?

I only get English "closed caption" options but that might be due to browser preferences. 

If you find written english easier to follow than spoken, the subtitles might help.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Nice to see you are still playing , there is a lot of good people to help you ...

Enjoy the game !  ?