Sign in to follow this  
Willow

[Fixed] Cart wont come out of mine

After maintenance today, I found that my cart was stuck in the mine after I was exiting the mine. Gm came to take  a look and couldnt get it out either. Went back inside the mine later with another cart and exactly the same happened again, cart just wont come out with me

same for me i can get into the mine without a problem but for some reason the cart not come out the mine its like its stuck on the mine door relogging doesnt work even if you leave the world i tried it!!

Can't reproduce it on the test server so far, what's in front of your mines?

Same thing happened to me, but worse: when I pulled the cart, it vanished along with it's contents.

I had mined 800weight of iron in the mine and loaded it into the cart. The tile below the mine entrance was quite steep. The cart not only got stuck, but started to hover.

It seems like it could be related to weight, stamina or the GV server.

Aha, it is only affecting small carts (also on test). That is a bit unexpected - I automatically assumed that large carts would be the bugged ones. Large carts work however.

Catapults are also affected.

You should be able to recover stuck carts (without getting it out of the mine however):

Start dragging the cart and walk back into the cave, then either relog (and leave the world) while you are in the cave or use the target bar to select the cart while you can still see it and stop dragging it in the cave, then relog. For me, it was moving on the surface visually, but it's in the mine really. After relogging, it was displayed at its real position in the mine.

The issue will be fixed tomorrow.