Sign in to follow this  
phlou385670

plaese is there anyone to help me

Good evening I buy the game on steam to impossible to start a game it says that it must be the connection code that I do not understand I try to see differently and it does not launch even more it makes me wrong the last time one day then after if this raise still does not work or else another error message that says there is, remembered with the client / server that does not match

Good evening I bought the game on steam to impossible to start the game it says that it must be the connection code that I try to see differently and it does not launch again a time it makes me mistake the last update and running then after this one this raise still does not work or else another error message that says there is a problem with the client / server that does not match *

vers

ver

version mismatch the client and the server version are not the same either the clien needs to be updated or rthe server     num 2: 
when I play the game connection denied <you need to connect to the login server >

the clien and the server version are not the sal

version mismatch the client and the server version are not the same 

server and client must use the same software version or it will not work

Explain in detail what you're doing, playing on your own personal server or closed/public WU server, and so on.

Help others to help you, further details about the situation could speed up the process.

There are  two versions Wurm Unlimited  and Wurm Online  .... sounds like you have Wurm Unlimited , it lets you make you're own server or join another players private one ..

agree but how to start a game then ???
down I run the game on steam and then a page with full server opens then I do not know how to play from the I click on any link it launches but it does not work

If you can type in you're language may be best also , make it easyer for you...

Already answered you there are a lot of French players here also ...

I am very sorry, I received your PM but I do not speak French :(  I see in the post you made that you get this error message:

version mismatch the client and the server version are not the same

You can only connect to servers that are running version 1.8.0.3.

Try to connect to this server, Rhiboland,  it is a FRENCH server and it is running the current game version, 1.8.0.3. 

https://wurm-unlimited.com/server/2670/

It seems to be empty at the moment, perhaps due to the time zone, at least they have updated the game recently and it is open to all, and in French.

It should confirm that you are able to run the game as long as you select one with the same client version (current).

On your wurm launcher, sort alphabetically and look for the name RHIBLOAND, or use the filter button to find only that server. 

Here is a list of other Wurm Unlimited servers that are located in France, they should have  other French players who may be able to help in your own language.  However, most of those are running VERY OLD versions of the game, OR they are private servers that require you to know the password, so it may be difficult to connect to any of those, except for RHIBOLAND.  Perhaps someone on Rhiboland can give more help, there is a way to "rollback" your client version to 1.7.0.0. through the "BETA" option on the steam properties for the game, but it may be easier for them to explain to you in French. What is the name of the server you are trying to join?  Are you trying to join friends? You probably are trying to join a server with an older version of the game, like (1.7.0.0). Those server names are usually greyed out in the launcher because you cannot connect to them. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Is it possible that your videocard is below the minimum requirements?

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2.6 GHZ Intel Core 2 DUO or equivalent AMD CPU
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 4xx , Radeon HD 5xxx
    • Storage: 3000 MB available space
    • Additional Notes: Java Version 8

Some people have problems running on older graphcis cards, or cards with older drivers. You can try updating the drivers here (depends what videocard you have):

It is better nto NOT use windows update for the drivers, as the microsoft made drivers do not always fully support OpenGL.

Once you are able to make a connection, another server to try is "The Forest of Brocéliande" because their page says that their GM can speak French.

basically these simple I bought the game I download when I open a page opens with all the server I have leases click on all the server (I'm all done) nothing works
it can not be the graphics card I have very recent games that require a very greedy card

>>that's what it tells me
in order to download on all servers
 you got disconnected from the server for some reason : network error: <connection refused: connect: >> 

likely reasons include network problems, the server going dawn for an update ,  and someone tripping over the cable  

and many more

1. If you are using wireless/wifi, try connecting with an ethernet cable in case you get a better connection. It may be a local ISP issue, I have been able to connect tonight to all Wurm Unlimited servers that I try.
  2. Also try as a test the servers named OTHERLANDS or SKLOTOPOLIS as they tend to have the very best network connections (very professional staff  and servers).
  3. Also, go to game OPTIONS and under Graphics, set the game resolution as a test to WINDOWS RESIZEABLE as some people report having problems running on fullscreen.

Do NOT run with any mods at all at first, as this can complicate the troubleshooting.

Try also rebooting the computer as that seems to help in some cases.

basically simple I bought the game yesterday I install them then I can not play pars that all the servers do not work I'm all done! ca continuous load
I'm already done

Well, your options now are to contact Steam and ask for a refund, or to keep trying things. Some people have issues with game resolution that are solved by changing the game to WINDOWED RESIZEABLE and *not* fullscreen. It may also be a networking error between you and the host computers, although you have been trying for many hours now so I am not sure that is the cause.

It is possible that someone whose native language is also French can help better, have you also tried posting on the STEAM forums in case anyone there speaks french?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/366220/discussions/

yes i just did it good no i would not make me pay back so i'm someone from tetut and we'll get there !!!!!!!!!! well the worry is not the version of the game or the connection! neither the graffiti card so that know what I had to say that it starts to break the candy a game we buy dear and that it has no official support of the game or a customer service is not normal brief end in any case I really want to play so I will not let go of the case

Can you look in your Wurm folder, probably located here:

\steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles

and see whether there are any log files named   console.charactername.log

Copy and paste the contents here as that may have information that helps us.

One difference between graphic cards running this game, and games that are more demanding, is those games usually use DirectX, and this game uses OpenGL. That can cause some extra problems if the video card drivers are not direct from NVidia/ATI/Intel, so even if it is a very new and  powerful Gracchus card, and plays other demanding games with no issues, it is still important to recheck the drivers do not come from MicrosoftWindows but from the grahics card maker.  Microsoft makes DirectX and their drivers support DirectX games very well, but not as good with OpenGL.

Check also for error log files named   hs_err_pidXXXX.log

located in steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\

If possible, include both files, but if you can only find one, start with that one.

je n'es pas de dossier wurm  il est juste installer sur steam c tout il ni a pas de fichier et jai directement un fichier de la marque de la carte qui me telecharge a

I do not have a folder wurm it is just installer on steam c all it takes to create a file or just a brand file q ui automatically download the updates if it is necessary then on that there has no worries

There should be a wurm folder INSIDE of the steam folder, it is not possible otherwise to run it through steam. There is always a Wurm Unlimited folder inside the steam folder. 

Sometimes the steam folder is located at

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\

So look also inside PROGRAM FILES or possibly   Program Files (x86)

Also on STEAM LIBRARY,  rightclick WURM UNLIMITED > PROPERTIES> LOCAL FILES and "VERIFY Integrity of local files"

That way it can doublesheck whether everything installed correctly.