Sign in to follow this  
cprn

Suggestion: red fletching arrows

Any arrows + cochineals = arrows with bright red fletching.

Or just make them red by default? They did that even before middle ages. Currently I have to log out, disable tile decorations, log back in and still struggle to find them. And improving a single arrow to 90ql on a 1x server makes me very very sad when I loose one.

Edit: seems like people are more interested in: any arrows + any die = arrows with died fletching, which I'm not against at all.

Edited by cprn
  • Like 1

+1

There's the option of dropping stuff on tiles so they'll appear in that crate but colored fletching would be cool.

Maybe use dye rather than materials though?

Of the things the game names colorful arrows was not one that comes to mind. However that does not mean the suggestion in of itself is bad.

I will give it a +1, as one of those "hey btw" type of updates tacked on towards the bottom of a Valeri International.

Edited by FranktheTank

On 10/1/2018 at 7:12 PM, Gladiator said:

-1 i dont want the nabs to find my arrows

You don't have any problems finding arrows in dense grass? You can always choose not to dye them but having that option would be nice. Actually, you could probably dye them green, brown and grey then to be less exposed on grass, dirt and rock.

Edited by cprn
  • Like 1