Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Creature Cage - Duplicated (Dead) Creature

I duplicated a dead horse tonight! I don't think anyone could abuse this, but I wanted to report it just in case.

1. I loaded a Cared For Venerable horse into a Creature Cage on Xanadu, loaded the Cage onto a Knarr, and sailed to Deliverance for the Rift.

2. I left it in my boat during the Rift. When I returned, I had a dead horse on the ground and a Cage with 80 damage. I did not know that "Cared For" did not transfer across servers. Oh well. I loaded the dead horse into my Knarr.

3. I sailed back to Xanadu, and back to where I initially loaded the horse. What did I find but....a copy of the dead horse lying on the ground.

The corpse on the ground and the corpse in my boat were completely separate. I butchered both and buried them. RIP, alternate universe horses.

I took some horses from Pristine to Indy. I left them there and weeks later, removed cared for.  They must have died on Indy, now they are appearing dead on my dock on Pristine, right where I last loaded them in the creature crate before leaving to take them to Indy.   Have had 3 dead horses in the past two days.

Edited by Mitzie
clarity