Sign in to follow this  
Shydow

Drag item to container

Reproducibility steps:

1. Have a container in your inventory
  2. Open the container using right click > open (opens as a new window)
  3. Select multiple items inside the container
  4. Drag to any closed container in range

Results:

Instead of moving all items selected into the closed container, it only moves the first selected item in the list.

Oh, this is a bug? I thought it was intended as it is. In that case i want to mention this bug too! :) 

In Addition: If i move Items from a Bulk Storage (or similar) storage into a Wagon, Raft, Forge etc. i have to do this multiple times. It is not possible to transfer into the 2nd container like it is when moving items from BSB to another BSB (automatically over time). <-- was this understandable? I'm not sure :(

[edit] "vom" = "from" ... [/edit]

Edited by masterqgj

9 hours ago, masterqgj said:

Oh, this is a bug? I thought it was intended as it is. In that case i want to mention this bug too! :) 

In Addition: If i move Items vom a Bulk Storage (or similar) storage into a Wagon, Raft, Forge etc. i have to do this multiple times. It is not possible to transfer into the 2nd container like it is when moving items from BSB to another BSB (automatically over time). <-- was this understandable? I'm not sure :(

I assume it was, since you can drag from the not-opened container and it moves all of them, and you can drag from the opened container to another opened container and have it move all of them as well.