On 11/21/2018 at 1:36 PM, PhxReaper said:

I would be interested in a silver plate set at 90+ql. 7.5s?

i shall get started!

[09:15:00] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

22 hours ago, Jozsibacsi said:
RARE Shovel Steel 90 87 - WOA        

4.30 Silver

cod to Jozsibacsi please

on its way, thank you

7 minutes ago, VirusMD said:

i shall get started!

No rush. Ill wait till Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, PhxReaper said:

No rush. Ill wait till Wednesday.

well if your set on getting it, ill knock it out now and get it in the mail and you can accept it at your convienance, if thats ok.

Yeah, Ill take it now. Just didn't want you to feel you have to rush it out. : )

4 minutes ago, PhxReaper said:

Yeah, Ill take it now. Just didn't want you to feel you have to rush it out. : )

well im off now, its about 80q anyway, ill top it off tomorrow after work... and i always prioritize custom orders,  part of the business model, i think it speaks for itself above. :)

I have 2 deeds connect by water. I need several things you offer. 1~  cast on mailbox to 95 ~ 2~ I need bison 2 male 2 female [ please bring them with you ] ~ 3 ~ I have some where close to 30plus veins in my mine I need to know how much ore I have in each[please make a sign for each] and last I need some bad traits removed. This is alot to have done. Give me total as needed

I forgot to tell you. My deed is Amberlynn at C 10 Xanadu. 1st deed west of glasshollow market. Our Permeters connect

9 hours ago, Russwoods said:

I have 2 deeds connect by water. I need several things you offer. 1~  cast on mailbox to 95 ~ 2~ I need bison 2 male 2 female [ please bring them with you ] ~ 3 ~ I have some where close to 30plus veins in my mine I need to know how much ore I have in each[please make a sign for each] and last I need some bad traits removed. This is alot to have done. Give me total as needed

9 hours ago, Russwoods said:

I forgot to tell you. My deed is Amberlynn at C 10 Xanadu. 1st deed west of glasshollow market. Our Permeters connect

Sadly someone or several ppl basically wiped my animals out over the last week trying to breed new colors is my guess, there are only 5 horses available and no bison just now, however there should be many more in a few days.

Estimates are as follows:

Courier cast 1.2s (will i need to construct a nahjo altar on site or is there one close to the mailbox?)

Bison 2s

Prospecting 6c/tile (I need an exact number or you need to provide signs and 5c/tile) so for say 40 tiles ~2 to 2.2s with signs.

Genesis: Price depends on the # of casts you need as well, goes down with more casts. With a order this size ill go with the bottom rate of 5c/cast

The location in no problem, looks coastal, if its inland i may need a pickup on the water my priest is a weenie and will be carrying alot of favor and signs probably. Favor and altar construction is included for the casts, i just need to know how many genesis casts you might need.

the cost is just fine. my other deed has a bridge attached to get to it, a  nahjo altar has already been made and i have already placed the aminals in a pen on that deed, and the mailbox cast is also on that deed, no worries about mats for signs i can furnish all you need. when you have the bison  ,please bring them  we can do this project at that time. number of cast is a work in progress ,i will have total number b4 you arrive

On 11/28/2018 at 4:53 PM, Russwoods said:

the cost is just fine. my other deed has a bridge attached to get to it, a  nahjo altar has already been made and i have already placed the aminals in a pen on that deed, and the mailbox cast is also on that deed, no worries about mats for signs i can furnish all you need. when you have the bison  ,please bring them  we can do this project at that time. number of cast is a work in progress ,i will have total number b4 you arrive

Bison are ready, got a final count for the prospecting and genesis casts?

10 hours ago, Russwoods said:

Will have that for you when I get off work in 6hours

im ready when you are

sorry for the delay but I had to put in some extra time at work in RL. I am going to give you permission on both deed, what name should I use for that, I will have a cart you can use and all mats will be in the large cart.  here is the list 10 genesis cast, and 50 veins plus the mailbox what is your total cost, I am off work on Thursday but you can come anytime that is good for you, please include the price of the bison, all is ready here just need the name for permission, (will you need food )

Edited by Russwoods
forget message

COD me something so I can pay in advance if that is ok ( signs are in the large cart that you have access to use) my time zone is UScentral

Edited by Russwoods
forgor something

thursday is good for me, im bound to have some questions/need directions etc id much rather do it when your around.

Courier 1.25s (95+)

Bison 2s (4x 5 speed+)

Genesis 50c (10x Casts)

Prospecting 2.5s (50x Veins)

Total: 6.25s Favor and altar creation included, signs provided by you.

Edited by VirusMD

I am off RL work for the next 2 days what would be a good time to meet you online,  in the game and what name should I be looking for so I can send a PM

1 hour ago, Russwoods said:

I am off RL work for the next 2 days what would be a good time to meet you online,  in the game and what name should I be looking for so I can send a PM

you dont seem to be online

On 9/28/2018 at 3:03 AM, VirusMD said:

Hatchet Electrum 5     96 - COC      1.00 Silver

Please COD to CrazyDad