Hello and welcome to Dragon Beard Markets, home of the Annual Pristine Friend-Along *NEW THREAD UP!*,  your friendliest one stop shopping experience in wurm online! Here at D.B.M. there are really only a few things I do not do yet. See below for a list of recently added services and what's next to be added! I can produce for you almost any Tool, Weapon, Shield, Jewelry or Armor up to 90q or better in some cases, as well as a All Vynora, Fo, and Magranon Casts, Traveling services, and much more! As always I offer totally free Scale and Hide creation for anyone trying to build a suit. It can be hard to find someone with the proper skill and gear, who is also trustworthy with your hundreds of silver in materials. due to constant service expansions my old Dragon Beard Markets thread is getting to large as a result I am using this new multi post format, scroll down to the following posts for service listings.

Recently Added Services:

• Instant Mailbox Rate added!
  • 90q Chain Smithing now available!
  • 95+ Casting rates for all spells, now that all my priests have benediction!
  • 90q Jewelry Smithing now available!
  • Lava/Freeze to the traveling services!
  • 93q rates for Weapon Smithing, 95q Blacksmithing, 93q Shield Smithing, and 95q Drake and Dragon Armor Imping.

Next Upcoming Services:

• Cloth Tailoring
  • All Sprouts (Except Willow, sorry too ugly to be on my deed)

To place an order please try to PM me first in game @ "VirusMD" or my alt "Tulemees" if neither are available please leave your request here or Forum DM me@VirusMD.

There are NO other authorized points of contact for Dragon Beard Markets then "VirusMD" or "Tulemees"

Payment Options: Silver Coins, Drake Hide bits, Labor/Materials Trade. 

Relevant Skills:

Spoiler

Blacksmithing 99.9+

Carpentry 98.6

Chain Armor Smithing 94.2 (Current Project, Goal 95)

Digging 100

Fine Carpentry 91.2

Jewelry Smithing 97.2

Leatherworking 99.7

Masonry 91.3

Plate Smithing 99.6

Shield Smithing 96.2

Stone Cutting 91.2

Weapon Smithing 95.6

Vynora Priest, Alexofkorova's Channeling 99+ (Benediction!)

Nahjo RIP... Magranon Priest, Nickadeemus' Channeling 96+ (Benediction!)

Fo Priest, Saltybattery's Channeling 95+ (Benediction!)

Customer Bonuses!

Spoiler
  • Shatter Insurance: I will replace standard material Weapons, Tools, Shields, and Armor pieces I can produce up to 90q at no cost to you, this includes casts that I can reproduce, as long as said item being casted on is 80q or better. I may replace lower Q items at my discretion but its not implied. Sadly rare+ items, Hide or Scale cannot be replaced except with a standard tool.
  • No extra cost to you if I turn your item rare+ during imp! I never queue imp actions and only use the best rare/supreme+ 95q+ tools to imp with. To maximize the chances of your item turning rare+
  • I pay COD on all orders! (With very few exception).
  • You never pay for an overcast on custom casts! If you ask for 80-84 range, and get 100 you pay the 80-84 rate!
  • All Imps are rounded up to the next material imp (greater q than of 90.01 and done).
  • All weapon work come with a free demise cast of choice.

Mends are now free all the time!

• What!? FREE Mend casts! Popular for items like Whetstones, Pelts, Weapons, Shields etc...
  • Who is doing this? VirusMD
  • Where? Dragon Beard Markets!
  • When? Always!
  • Why? As a reward to the community for there continued patronage @ Dragon Beard Markets.
  • Is there a Limit? Short answer No. long answer, keep it to items that cannot be repaired by standard means, pelts, whetstone, larger moon metal items etc.
  • What is Mend? Mend now removes up to 20 damage in exchange for up to 2 quality. IE 10 Damage is 1q, 5 damage is .5q etc...
  • Will you do a specific Q for me? No
  • Do i have to have made a purchase from Dragon Beard Markets? Nope, but it would be nice!

How it works:

Mail your NAMED items you want mended to "Alexofkorova" The main priest for Dragon Beard Markets. If you have not PM'd me directly leave a post on the thread indicating the mail so I know to check his mail right away.

All Items will be fully repaired.

Owner Pays COD both ways normally totaling 2c1i per item.

BE 1000% certain your item is properly labeled with YOUR CHARACTERS NAME, or it may not get back to you.

All items will be returned ASAP. Items received while im offline will be done as soon as I log in if notified.

Edited by VirusMD
Have you ever wondered what your pet named you?
  • Like 8

Item Casting Services

• You NEVER pay for an overcast at DBM! If you ask for an 81-90 range and get 101, you pay the 81-90 rate.
  • Casted materials are done by request and will normally be done right away. I will always use the highest q material available to me 100q in many cases. Nearly any material you could desired casted I have on hand! 
  • Shatter Insurance: I will replace standard material Weapons, Tools, Shields, and Armor pieces I can produce up to 90q at no cost to you, as long as said item being casted on is 80q or better. I may replace lower Q items at my discretion but its not implied. Sadly rare+ items cannot be replaced except with a standard tool, nor will I replace any cast not from the current order.
  • Don't forget to put your name on your items if your sending them in for service!

Wind of Ages / Circle of Cunning / Blessings of the Dark (WOA+COC) / LITDeep / LITWoods / LITDark / Mend / Stone Strike.

Spoiler

Wind Of Ages: Reduces the action timer for most tools and items. This spell will not stack with Nimbleness or Blessings of the dark.

Circle Of Cunning: Increases the skill gain from tools and items. This spell will not stack with Blessings of the Dark.

Stone Strike: Increases the chance of successful surface mining action. This spell will can only be applied to a pickaxe.

Lurker In the Deep: Locates rare fishing spots. This spell will not stack with other Lurker casts (only the first one on examine will function)

Lurker In The Woods: Locates rare creatures. This spell will not stack with other Lurker casts (only the first one on examine will function)

Lurker In The Dark: Locates nearby enemies. This spell will not stack with other Lurker casts (only the first one on examine will function)

Rates:

50-65 Power - 10 Copper

66-70 Power - 20 Copper

71-79 Power - 30 Copper

80-84 Power - 50 Copper

85-89 Power - 60 Copper

90+ Power - 80 Copper

95+ Power - 1.1 Silver (Be aware that rune or cast removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Mends are free, see spoiler in thread head.

Weapon and Offensive Casts: Life Transfer / Mind Stealer / Venom / Frostbrand / Flaming Aura / Nimble / Life Transfer / Any Demise.

Spoiler

Life Transfer: Converts a large portion of your damage dealt to life healed. This spell will not stack with BloodthirstFlaming auraFrostbrandRotting TouchVenom, or Essence Drain.

Mind Stealer: Occasionally steals skills from opponent that are greater then yours. Stackable with any spell.

Venom: Causes a weapon to deal poison damage instead of normal damage, at a reduced amount. This spell will not stack with BloodthirstFlaming AuraFrostbrandLife Transfer,  Rotting Touch.

Rates:

50-65 Power - 10 Copper

66-70 Power - 20 Copper

71-79 Power - 60 Copper

80-84 Power  - 75 Copper

85-89 Power  - 90 Copper 

90+ Power - 1.1 Silver

95+ Power - 1.5 Silver (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Frostbrand: Adds bonus Frost damage to your weapon. This spell will not stack with BloodthirstFlaming AuraLife TransferRotting Touchor Venom.

Flaming Aura: Adds bonus Fire damage to your weapon. This spell will not stack with BloodthirstFlaming AuraLife TransferRotting Touchor Venom.

Rates:

50-65 Power - 10 Copper

66-70 Power - 20 Copper

71-79 Power - 30 Copper

80-84 Power - 50 Copper

85-89 Power - 60 Copper

90+ Power - 80 Copper

95+ Power - 1.3 Silver (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Nimble: Increases your combat rating This spell will not stack with Blessings of the Dark, or Wind of Ages.

Rates:

50-65 Power - 10 Copper

66-70 Power - 40 Copper

71-79 Power - 50 Copper

80-84 Power - 60 Copper

85-89 Power - 75 Copper

90+ Power - 1.1 Silver

95+ Power - 1.5 Silver  (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Any Demise Casts: Free! This spell will not stack with any Imbues.

Jewelry Casts: Buff/Debuff damage types.

Spoiler

Acid Protection: Decreases damage taken from Acid effects.

Fire Protection: Decreases damage taken from Fire effects.

Frost Protection: Decreases damage taken from Frost effects.

Blaze: Increases damage dealt with Fire.

Glacial: Increases damage dealt with Frost.

Toxin: Increases damage dealt with Poison.

Rates:

50-65 Power - 15 Copper

66-70 Power - 20 Copper

71-79 Power - 30 Copper

80-84 Power - 50 Copper

85-89 Power - 60 Copper

90+ Power - 80 Copper

95+ Power - 1.3 Silver  (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

100+ Power - 1.5 Silver  (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Armor Spells: Aura of Shared Pain / Web Armor.

Spoiler

Aura Of Shared Pain: Reflects Damage back to on your attacker.

Web Armor: Slows your attackers down when they land a hit on you.

Power:             Piece Cost:        Set Cost:

50-59 Power - 15 Copper        1.3 Silver

60-69 Power - 30 Copper        2.7 Silver

70-79 Power - 40 Copper        3.6 Silver

80-89 Power - 70 Copper        6.3 Silver

90+ Power -    80 Copper         7.2 Silver

95+ Power -    90 Copper         8.9 SIlver  (Be aware that rune removal may be required in order to use dispel casting to get the highest possible casts!)

Traveling Services

• No favor or altar? No problem! Favor AND Altar construction is considered part of the deal here at Dragon Beard Markets (in most cases)
  • All travel jobs totaling under 2s are subject to a 50c travel fee if travel time is estimated more then 20 minutes.
  • Please see each service for the relevant roles required for on deed work!

Strongwall: Reinforces walls or collapses floors into new stone tiles.

Spoiler

Strongwall deed role requirements: Drop, Build, and Cast Deity.

Rates:

• 10 casts or Less -  50 Copper/Cast
  • 11-24 casts - 40 Copper/Cast
  • 25-49 casts - 35 Copper/Cast
  • 50+ casts - 30 Copper/Cast

Disintegrate: Used to remove chunks of ore from veins to deplete them. Amount removed it 3x the power of the cast.

Spoiler

Because I have 90+ prospecting as well I do accurate predictions of price, or just partial removals if needed Working on vein removal goals for the journal? I can cut veins down to a couple hundred and leave the last couple hundred for you to finish! The first rate listed will be with favor included in the cost, the second rate in () will be if you provide the favor as its a significant amount.

Disintegrate deed role requirements: Drop, Build, and Cast Deity.

Rates:

• Under 2k - 1.5s/k (80c)
  • 2-5k ore - 1.5s/k (75c)
  • 5-7k ore - 1.3s/k (70c)
  • 7-10k ore - 1.2s/k (60c)

Erupt/Freeze: Creates or cools Lava tiles. Very handy for quick vein removal, repair grinding, or bulk destruction of deed junk!

Spoiler

To cast Erupt/Freeze it must be in a Magranon domain. This might mean that imping an altar will be required to overpower the existing domain, if this is needed I can provide a cost estimate for the imp of the altar if required based on the the spell effect power level of the existing domain at the desired site.

• Altar creation cost for Mag domain: Free
  • Cost to imp altar if needed: 25c to 1s depending on q required to overpower existing domain
  • Cost per cast to Erupt/Freeze: 2.0s Half price to freeze veins I erupted, bulk discounts available.

Erupt/Freeze on deed role requirements: Drop, Build, Use Meditation Ability, Terraform, and Sorcery

Prospecting: Get the exact quality and quantity left in your vein(s) (Included for Vein removal services).

Spoiler

Prospecting on deed role requirements: Drop

• 5 Tiles or Less - 10 Copper per tile
  • 6-25 Tiles - 7 Copper per tile
  • 25+ Tile - 5 Copper per tile

Want results posted on a sign? 1c Extra per tile. Be sure to mention this before I leave or be prepared to provide signs!

Need More? Let me know roughly how many and we can negotiate a bulk deal.

Courier: Activating Spirit Cottages and Castles.

Spoiler

Courier on deed role requirements: Drop, Build, and Cast Deity.

Rates:

• 70-80 Power - 40 Copper
  • 81-90 Power - 60 Copper
  • 90-95 Power - 90 Copper
  • 95+ Power - 1.1 Silver
  • 101+ Power - 1.5 Silver (Instant Mail)

Sending time is 101 - Cast power, IE a 95 power is 6 minutes delivery time.

Need a Spirit Castle or Cottage to? Prefabs available and finished on site for 1s more. Be sure to ask for it when your order!

Genesis: Removes negative traits from animals.

Spoiler
  • 10 Copper per cast or 15 Copper for a FULL animal genesis (covers multiple bad traits)

Genesis on deed role requirements: Cast Deity.

Humid Drizzle: Cure animals of disease, and grooms them. Radius depends on the power of the cast and varies, typically it covers at least a 3 tile radius.

Spoiler
  • 30 Copper per cast or 5c per animal cured of disease witch ever is less.

Humid Drizzle on deed role requirements: Cast Deity.

Wild Growth: Tends Fields or Forces trees/bushes to advance in age and sprout.

Spoiler
  • 5 Copper per cast. 20% off total cost if favor is provided.

The range of a cast varies from the tile your on to 9x9 with you in the center. Its not very predictable. It can be used to tend farms or my personal favorite generating tons of sprouts!

Wild Growth on deed role requirements: Drop, Build, and Cast Deity.

Edited by VirusMD
Your stomach thinks all potato is mashed.
  • Like 2

Equipment and Armor Imping

• All Weapons, Shields, and Bows crafted by Dragon Beard Markets receive 10% off ALL future Reimps!
  • Addy/Glimmer/Seryll must be provided by the customer in most cases, hence the low cost.
  • Electrum is double the silver/gold rate as its a combination of metallurgy and jewel metals.
  • All Non Jewel Metal crafting is free if your item is being imped by Dragon Beard Markets, Silver/gold horse shoes are double as there 5x to 10x the size/material usage as normal jewelry.
  • When Imping, I Never Q actions, and try to keep my deed bonus high, to maximize the chance of turning your items rare+ during imping.
  • Customer orders are always prioritized over other jobs, and done in the order received.
  • Large Anvils will cost 50% extra for 85q+
  • Please don't forget to label/name your items before sending them in for work!

Weapon/Bow/Shield Smithing Imping Rates: - New 90q+ rates available!

Spoiler

Imp Costs are (target Q) - (average current Q) = Cost.

Quality: Wood/Iron/Copper/Zinc/Tin/lead: Steel/Brass/Bronze: Silver/Gold/Electrum*: Addy/Glimmer/Seryll:*
Up to 50Q: 0.10 Silver 0.15 Silver 0.20 Silver 0.15 Silver
60Q: 0.20 Silver 0.25 Silver 0.40 Silver 0.25 Silver
70Q: 0.30 Silver 0.50 Silver 0.60 Silver 0.50 Silver
80Q: 0.50 Silver 0.65 Silver 1.00 Silver 0.65 Silver
85Q: 0.75 Silver 0.90 Silver 1.30 Silver 0.90 Silver
90Q: 1.00 Silver 1.40 Silver 1.70 Silver 1.25 Silver
91Q 1.30 Silver (Iron/Lead Only) ----- ----- 1.80 Silver
92Q 1.70 Silver (Iron/Lead Only) ----- ----- 2.25 Silver
93Q 1.90 Silver (Iron/Lead Only) ----- ----- 2.45 Silver

Jewelry Smithing Imping Rates: - NEW!

Spoiler

Quality: Silver/Gold/: Elecrum/Addy/Glimmer/Seryll:*
50Q: 0.45 Silver 0.30 Silver
60Q: 0.60 Silver 0.40 Silver
70Q: 0.85 Silver 0.50 Silver
80Q: 1.00 Silver 0.75 Silver
85Q: 1.10 Silver 0.90 Silver
90Q: 1.30 Silver 1.00 Silver

Tool Imping Rates:New 90q+ rates available!

Spoiler

Quality: Wood/Iron/Copper/Zinc/Tin/Lead: Stone/Marble/Steel/Brass/Bronze: Silver/Gold/Electrum*: Addy/Glimmer/Seryll:*
Up to 50Q: 0.10 Silver 0.15 Silver 0.20 Silver 0.15 Silver
60Q: 0.20 Silver 0.25 Silver 0.40 Silver 0.25 Silver
70Q: 0.30 Silver 0.50 Silver 0.60 Silver 0.50 Silver
80Q: 0.40 Silver 0.65 Silver 1.00 Silver 0.65 Silver
85Q: 0.60 Silver 0.90 Silver 1.30 Silver 0.90 Silver
90Q: 0.90 Silver 1.10 Silver 1.60 Silver 1.40 Silver
91Q: 1.00 Silver (Iron Only) --- --- ---
92Q: 1.20 Silver (Iron Only) --- --- ---
93Q: 1.40 Silver (Iron Only) --- --- ---
94Q: 1.90 Silver (Iron Only) --- --- ---
95Q: 2.30 Silver (Iron Only) --- --- ---

Armor: Leather and Studded Leather Imping:

Spoiler

Quality: Cost:
Up to 50Q: 0.60 Silver
60Q: 0.90 Silver
70Q: 1.50 Silver
80Q: 2.10 Silver
85Q: 3.00 Silver
90Q: 3.90 Silver
91Q: 4.20 Silver
92Q: 4.60 Silver
93Q: 6.50 Silver

Saddle Imping Rates:

Up to 50Q: 0.25 Silver
60Q: 0.40 Silver
70Q: 0.60 Silver
80Q: 0.80 Silver
85Q: 0.90 Silver
90Q: 1.20 Silver
91Q: 2.75 Silver
92Q: 3.50 Silver
93Q: 4.20 Silver

Toolbelts:

50Q: 0.10 Silver
60Q: 0.20 Silver
70Q: 0.40 Silver
80Q: 0.60 Silver
90Q: 1 Silver

Armor: Drake Hide and Dragon Scale Armor - FREE Creation, and Imping Rates: New 90q+ rates available!

Spoiler

Free drake and scale creation! Why would anyone offer this you ask? Well its hard enough to find someone with high skill and high quality equipment to craft your Drake and Dragon scale armor with the minimal most chance of material lost. Further finding someone you can trust with your potential hundreds of silver in hard earned materials can be equally difficult. Witch is why I offer free creation of both. All you do is provide the materials and ill do the rest. Creation is free but imping is not. For creation I use only the best Rare+ 95q tools, with 99+ Plate smithing and 98+ Leatherworking to minimize the potential risk during creation.

50Q: 1.50 Silver
60Q: 2.00 Silver
70Q: 3.00 Silver
80Q: 4.00 Silver
85Q: 5.25 Silver
90Q: 6.75 Silver
91Q: 7.50 Silver
92Q: 8.50 Silver
93Q: 10.00 Silver
94Q: 12.50 Silver
95Q: 14.50 Silver

Armor: Plate Armor and  Chain Armor New!- Creation and Imping Rates:

Spoiler

Plate Armor By Set:

Plate SET Quality: Iron/Copper/Zinc/Tin: Steel/Brass/Bronze: Silver/Gold/Electrum* and Addy/Seryll/Glimmer*:
50Q: 1.00 Silver 1.50 Silver 1.00 Silver
60Q: 1.50 Silver 3.00 Silver 1.50 Silver
70Q: 2.00 Silver 3.50 Silver 2.00 Silver
80Q: 3.50 Silver 4.50 Silver 3.50 Silver
85Q: 5.75 Silver 7.50 Silver 5.50 Silver
90Q: 8.00 Silver 11.00 Silver 8.00 Silver

Chain Armor By Set:

Chain SET Quality: Iron/Copper/Zinc/Tin: Steel/Brass/Bronze: Silver/Gold/Electrum* and Addy/Seryll/Glimmer*:
50Q: 1.00 Silver 1.50 Silver 1.00 Silver
60Q: 1.50 Silver 3.00 Silver 1.50 Silver
70Q: 2.00 Silver 3.50 Silver 2.00 Silver
80Q: 3.50 Silver 4.50 Silver 3.50 Silver
85Q: 5.00 Silver 6.50 Silver 5.00 Silver
90Q: 6.50 Silver 9.00 Silver 6.50 Silver

Edited by VirusMD
If you touch your phone in the right places, a pizza will show up at your door.
  • Like 1

reserved for never use probably

Edited by VirusMD

reserved for never use probably

Edited by VirusMD

Lets see those reviews, gotta get some life on this new thread! You know you want free coins. Oh and that Free Mend Monday thing... More free stuff. Just do it!

Hi,

Can you cast a high (90+) coc on a zinc lump for me ?

The QL of the lump is not important.

Please send to Cevanne.

40 minutes ago, Faldor said:

Hi,

Can you cast a high (90+) coc on a zinc lump for me ?

The QL of the lump is not important.

Please send to Cevanne.

starting now

[10:12:04] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Edited by VirusMD

great prices super speedy very friendly and good customer service 10/10 :)

Fast and friendly service with nice prices, would buy again :)

Always good value, fast and friendly. Recommended. :) 

WTB imping to 50 ql, steel and coc enchant 90+ on my small maul and shield

items sent to VirusMD

I would like to order a huge axe ( to be created ) and then imped to 80? If possible, please send to Limbeck.

Thanks!

ok zeth, ill get started, sorry for the delay outages prevented me from connecting to anything wurm related yesterday

update: on its way

Edited by VirusMD

and ill get started on your imps and casts now marrash, please keep in mind thoe that a 50q item does not stand the best chance of survival during casting, even more so when casting for a 90+, I always recommend at least 80q for high casts, and only insure shatters on items over 80q.

update:

[19:17:20] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [95]

[19:16:48] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [97]

on there way home :)

Edited by VirusMD

Very fast work, enchants were better than what I paid for and when the tool went rare there was no extra charge. Would (and probably will) go through again, especially if I were doing a job that required trust like having casts put on a rare.

• Like 1

Very pleased with work, and service.  Will purchase from again.