Sign in to follow this  
Snarkin

Source Spring now working Lock plz

Source Spring on deed inside a mine. I noticed a source spring I found on deed stopped producing Source. After a week of no source , I thought someone is drinking it. I put gates around the fountain. I go dominate a troll and drop tame on him while he is on top of the source fountain. Everyday I log in I tame him again. It has been over two weeks now no Source. 

edit: I will keep one toon logged-in 24/7 and check  logs every morning just to confirm this bug.  

edit:  Over 24 hours and still no source liquid.  Over nine days now with fountain not refilling

Edited by Snarkin

If you put a fence around this spring with locks, check the permissions and check the history, could be someone picking the lock.

How do you tame a troll?

Edited by Pandalet

You don't tame a troll you dominate it , then you tame say a horse to drop the dominate on the troll. This is on freedom so no worry about picking locks. Only person on deed permissions are my alts. 

3 hours ago, Snarkin said:

You don't tame a troll you dominate it , then you tame say a horse to drop the dominate on the troll. This is on freedom so no worry about picking locks. Only person on deed permissions are my alts. 

You can pick gate locks on freedom if it is off deed, check your gate history.

Mind you, picking someone else's gate is against the rules and will get you banned, people still do it though. (didn't notice you mention it was on deed) do check with your villagers if you have any. I have a spring and my villagers delight themselves with slurping up the source.

Edited by JakeRivers

The only people on this deed are me and my alts. But keeping a toon logged in for a few days should not be that hard.

Edited by Snarkin

Ok I guess if you are not part of a deed or don't have the pickup permissions you can't drink from the source fountain.

So it is a bug     Edit : Was given the wrong information from support , you can indeed drink from a source fountain that is on deed that you are not apart of. 

Edited by Snarkin

Have had alt with-in two tiles of the on deed source spring now for over 24 hours on the off chance someone was drinking it , Can confirm that source fountain is not refilling.

Will keep him logged in for a few more days watching. 

But atm it does look like this source spring is not refilling. Going on 9 days now no source liquid.

Edited by Snarkin

Source Spring on Deed in a mine . Deed only has deed owner / alts.  Going on 10 days with no source. Have a toon watching Source spring for two days in a row 24/7. No one is drinking / access the spring. Spring is behind two gates on deed.

I  emptied both a source spring and a source fountain yesterday to test.

Today they both had source in them again.

[09:47:49] The source tastes royal, noble, and utterly delicious!

[09:50:32] The source tastes so good you almost feel like singing.

So on Pristine at least mine are refilling.

Silly question maybe. but is it  empty?  Or is there water or some other liquid/item in the source spring?

After almost 12 days , Just now Source Spring  has produced some source.  

Cheers and thanks for the reply's / help.