Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

Building help

I'm working on my somewhat large 100x60 village & i'm looking to put some functional residential housing in.
I want the entire ground floor of my village to be able to be used by the public without joining while still mainting some privacy for villagers on upper floors.
This is my first time using dropbox so I hope this works. I've linked a deedplanner2 file here
The idea of the triple building is the middle building will be residential while the side buildings will be storage etc & displaying statues etc.
I need some help designing the finer points. Maybe landings & bridges between buildings..doors..arches..windows..etc. The file is just a blocky shell to give an idea & a scheme to work from. I want to keep the roof flat incase we decide to expand on it

For now I'll update as I go but I first want to make sure the function of the post works
heres a pic of the file https://imgur.com/d4ZDAmn

Leander took on the project here
I reealised later the design is a take on my handle 'Seraphrattle' with the side marble buildings being the wings ?
Now to buy the mats & find a builder to build it

We had to go back to the drawing table a couple times but Leander really outdid themselves in the end