Sign in to follow this  
Gorefiend

Gone, but not forgotten

Hey, all!

Intro.

All of you have seen the situation, when returning players are looking for their wagons, ships, etc. My place, when i deeded it, was abandoned like a year ago, and there are still some stuff from previous owner(s). I like this place very much, i decided to keep it's former name, and somehow i don't want just to burn in lava the things, which belonged to previous owner. Actually, i'm going to make a memorial of all that crap :)

Suggestion.

To make up a cross-server list for "abandoned" things, just for a case if previous owners will ever return and start looking for it. In my case it will look like that:

Item name:	cedarwood wagon
Item type:	wagon
Owner:		Razedtothrill
Maker:		?
Description:	A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. 
		It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. 
		It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. 
		Ql: 12.623983, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Razedtothrill, has been etched in the stern.
PM to:		Gorefiend

---

Item name:	The Crimson Rose
Item type:	wagon
Maker:		You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Wu.f.a.'.
Description:	A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. 
		It is locked with a lock of exceptional quality. 
		It is made from birchwood. You must use a mallet on the "The Crimson Rose" in order to improve it. 
		Ql: 50.387653, Dam: 22.028625. The name of the owner, Razedtothrill, has been etched in the stern.

---

Item name:	The Brazen
Item type:	knarr
Maker:		You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Qdla.y'.
Description:	A ship with a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets, and one mast with a square yard sail. 
		In insufficient wind it is rowed with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. 
		It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. 
		You will want to polish the "The Brazen" with a pelt to improve it. Ql: 70.0482, Dam: 1.4275883. 
		It is moored here. The name of the owner, Razedtothrill, has been etched in the stern.

Expected results.
I guess, everyone of us sometimes encounters abandoned items on our deeds or nearby. But i also guess, that not only me is a crazy guy who does not want just to destroy someone's stuff. And i think, if we will maintain such kind of a list, even if it will help only to one and only returning player - it's already worth it.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. Maybe, there is already implemented somewhere somehow - well, sorry, i didn't found it

P.P.S. 

You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Qdla.y'.

Hey, man ;)

• Like 1