If the new rendering technique for objects will fix the lag in Glasshollow you guys might be the first devs to successfully patch drama out of their community.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, Flubb said:

If the new rendering technique for objects will fix the lag in Glasshollow you guys might be the first devs to successfully patch drama out of their community.

LOL

• Like 1

Any updates on stuff hitting test server yet ?

Or a list of spell changes per deity for each one ?

I'm just going to say this again, priests being restricted in certain labour tasks (mining woodcutting farming digging) is still a bad idea, for example, I want to be a Fo priest because I like healing, BUT WAIT I have to give up body strength grinding (woodcutting) Why? I don't get it. Why that restriction? because it works with the image of that deity? well it doesn't translate well in to game play, I hate it. Improving is enough of a penalty, and it's a good penalty for what you get.
Priest mains (me) are rare, but they do exist. Have to get an alt on who doesn't even need prem to clear out some trees to build a deed, or a wooden home. Why? It's hassle, and makes less of what that character can be.

Edited by Wiolo

Wonder if they plan to remove them restrictions from lesser  deity's ?

If so they may need to make there spell casting less also to even it out so that there are still Fo  , Vyn and Marg ingame .

Other wise everyone will just make lesser deity ...