Sign in to follow this  
BDCKoolaid

WTB Holykoolaid Account

WTB an old priest account that I made about a year ago. Has a great deal of sentimental value to me and am willing to pay a price reflective of that sentimental value. I know who has the account currently and they are unwilling to sell, but in the event that A. they see this post and have a change of heart or B. They decide to sell it and don’t bother selling it to me, I’ll bump this thread occasionally as a standing offer for the account at any time from any owner.

Thank you all :)

Edited by BDCKoolaid
Added more info.

Would that person trade the account to you if you had one better to trade for it?  I'm guessing it is now their main account and they in turn probably don't want to go without a main.  Just a guess, but I know how I would feel in that situation.

• Like 1

@WurmholeThey would. I have yet to find an account with the specific skills they have trained on the priest in my absence. Mainly HFC nearly 90, 80 or 90 faith Vyn with 50 ish channeling, farming of a decent level ofc, and the real kicker is a beverages skill for transmutation liquid.

They arent very willing to communicate on the topic either as they find the issue of buying and selling accounts to be a real pain. Hoping their priorities shift over time and they lose interest in the toon. Whether they are kind enough to contact me in that event, I’m not so sure, so I anticipate that if I do get it back, it’ll be from a 3rd party somewhere

sad days, but I’ll hold out hope that one day something will give.

If anyone has a mid to high level priest account with beverages and HFC and all the other relevant skills, I might have them contact this person in my stead, as I believe they’re tired of hearing from me.

Ok, sorry to hear it.  Can't blame them as they probably just want to do their things and move on.  Funny thing, I once bought an account and then sold it back to the same person, but only after a few months, so I really had no attachments.  Probably best to just bust out a new priest.  Getting in a sermon group isn't hard and you can solo skill up to 50+ faith pretty fast, before then.  Channel to 50 is fast.  You might even consider doing something like Nahjo first, to get channel up fast with Light Token and Dirt, then after the priest changes come out,  switch to Vyn or any other priest that looks good.  Big changes.  Use the money you save from buyinng a character and spend it on leveling your HFC with pan filling services if you want.  By the time you finish, you will probably be even more attached to the new one.

From personal experience, I've sold several main accounts over the years and the one thing that remains is me controlling them and all the projects I've completed with them.  I guess accounts for me are like tools I use to create.  Some are higher QL than others.

Good luck!

Edit:  or for very cheap, I can sell you one of my Nahjo battteries for a head start.  Somewhere around 50 faith, so you can dive into channel right away.  My batteries are all named after my horses, so there is that.  I only made them for a private sermon group, to level up a few of my main priests.  They haven't been used for a couple years now.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 2