Sign in to follow this  
ultracat

Attention Harvestmoon citizens

Howdy everyone! Im back from my trip but I cant return to Wurm right now. My computer was stolen/lost durning the flight home and I did not put insurance on it. (sniff) I will be back online in a couple weeks (sometime around the 1st week of October) with a new rig and we can focus on making Harvestmoon ever better starting by recruiting more people and expanding. Are the animals well fed? Anything exciting happened while I was gone?  I sure miss everyone. I'll be back shortly.

Sorry to see you will be out for a while Ultradude, you have quite a few good villagers up there and others that are willing to help as needed so relax a bit during your extended hiatus as Harvestmoon is in good hands.  We will see you when you return.

Ultra, things are going along. We have all been trying to do the crops and take care of the animals. Maybe not as well as you but things are under control.  So glad you were able to let us know. We were all worried about you.

Hurry back!

Tria

Yep chill bud, we were worried when no contact for so long, but all good on the northern front