Sign in to follow this  
bcturtle

[Fixed] thrash bin and item overflow

I recently threw away some items to thrash bin. I put like 10-15 satchels filled with big amount of wood scraps and some other stuff. Items were gone but most of them spawned as pile near thrash bin. Because pile contains 1k items, I take 100 of them and put again to the thrash bin, where they take damage and vanish. After that again new stuff is spawning in the pile up to 1k items. I don't know if these items are the ones I threw freshly to trash bin or these over 1k that didn't make in earlier.

Also don't know if location of thrash bin have something to do with it.

Edit:

just checked: new items spawned in pile and again there is 1k items before the ones in thrash vanished. That would mean that they are from the first action, where I put over 1k items.

pile.png

When I was doing my 10k trash achievement I did something similar but started with just two satchels of 100 items each.

The satchels are damaged and then destroyed first, during that process their contents do not take the usual damage tick. Once the satchels pop, up to 100 of their contents will fall into the trash bin and begin the process of damage/destroyed, any additional items from the satchels just dropped in a pile on the ground under it.

Somewhat annoying.

Edited by Chromega

Added to the list, might need to disable containers in trash bins not sure else how to prevent that without just deleting the contents.