Sign in to follow this  
sailingsuzye

something on deed makes client crash

GM summoned me off deed and now I can log in without client crash...but if you go on deed you will crash...anybody have any ideas?????

Create new profile, lower all settings to lowest possible, see if you can login with that - start from there and/or provide crash log to devs.

Cheers o7

my toon is fine once I was summoned off deed, but no one can go on my deed from any direction without crossing the border and then within a couple of tiles they crash????

Probably a broken mod on their server.

Tell the admins to update 3D-items mod from bdew if they are using this mod. Could be the issue

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

Probably a broken mod on their server.

Tell the admins to update 3D-items mod from bdew if they are using this mod. Could be the issue

This guy knows way too much.  Helped me a bunch when I was in WU.

11 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

This guy knows way too much.  Helped me a bunch when I was in WU.

Thank you for the praise. 

I have been in Wurm since 2008 and have been into Wurm Unlimited since day one on, so I guess I know a bit about Wurm by now :)

Glad that I can share my knowledge with you guys.

Sadly not everyone likes when people like me know way too much about the game.

• Like 1

Hello, i'm one of the owner of the server - the mods are all updated correctly - her toon is ok - the problem seem come from an item or a tile - The server work correctly eveywhere, no problems elsewhere else - just when we enter her deed, the toon who enter the deed crash. My co- owner is checking the database and the logs for try find what is causing the issue  - like it don't seem to be the 3d Stuff mod of Bdew ,  Any other help is welcome on what can cause the problem . Thank you everybody.

What mods do you run?

There also should be something in the logs. 

It seem My -co Owner found that it have been an issue caused because our hosting comapgny moved our server just after the update to the 1.8 ... he is trying simply to re update the mods ( and more exaclty the 3d Stuff mod ) on our test server now. I think it will work ! thank you for your help !

30 minutes ago, Angie said:

It seem My -co Owner found that it have been an issue caused because our hosting comapgny moved our server just after the update to the 1.8 ... he is trying simply to re update the mods ( and more exaclty the 3d Stuff mod ) on our test server now. I think it will work ! thank you for your help !

3D stuff is the only thing I could imagine at the moment causing this issue. So good luck, I am confident that you will have luck with that.

Thank you for everyone , I really thought I broke the server this time.....not done trying though.. Thankies and ((BUG HUGS))

Lol Welcome back to your deed  and thank you everybody for the help :)