Sign in to follow this  
rangerklypf

Epic Servers - Become follower at altars? :)

tl;dr

pls

I remember first venturing out and becoming a follower and priest my first time. It was a special journey. A milestone. I met people along the way and was warned of the possibilities that I'd be sought after by those who'd wish me harm. There aren't many other games, if any, that I can relate this experience to.

That being said, you could make that first journey as a new player, so long as you still had to visit the (un)holiest of (un)holies on Elevation to become a priest. I sure would love to be able to become a follower of a god, just by using a player-made altar on a home server.

• Like 1

Epic is dead m8, and it should be just turned off, removed from the server list instead of pilling up changes on it that wont actually change a thing

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Epic is dead m8, and it should be just turned off, removed from the server list instead of pilling up changes on it that wont actually change a thing

calm down lad.

"Yay, destroy Epic. Chaos experience would be so much better couse of that."

"F*** people's deeds and their stuff couse I'am not playing there anymore. "

Seriously, two things, for sure.

Devs won't make any changes for Epic in nearest future.

Devs won't delete this cluster in nearest future .

If you insist on playing on a dead cluster, it shouldn't be made easier to accommodate you.  Make/steal a boat and go to the WL/BL or make friends that are followers.

6 hours ago, Wargasm said:

If you insist on playing on a dead cluster, it shouldn't be made easier to accommodate you.  Make/steal a boat and go to the WL/BL or make friends that are followers.

Evergreen post