Sign in to follow this  
Archaed

Hungry hungry dragon

[03:03:48] Cymmy slain by young Green dragon hatchling, aged Crocodile

[03:05:48] Cymmy slain by young Green dragon hatchling, old Hell Hound, mature Crocodile

[03:13:50] Cymmy slain by young Green dragon hatchling

Independence! Will we stand idly by while our citizens are eaten by dragons? I say not today! Grab a weapon, grab a rake, grab a unicorn, it's payback time! 

Green hatchling slaying will be a public kill, gives green drake hide and acid potion bloods, bone or tome if it drops will be donated to poor cymmy, who has unfortunately lost three arms and a leg in the accidents . Anything else will be rolled off, you can have your own green dragon hatchling throw cushion. 

Meeting place is on the north coast, around 16b, there's an arched wooden bridge called Draw bridge, location will be from there with about 15-30 before slaying

EnPvJEZ.png

I might not be there, so get revenge for me too! 

auction_timer_E1537639266.gif

Edit: After a few tasty meals:

Thank you all for attending!

• Like 12

uh oh poor Cymmy, what rude is when you are back and quite instantly getting chewed on ?

@Archaedthank you for the public event, will try and slap a lot that ugly creature to teach it better manners.

• Like 1

I might be able to make this...

Ironically I last attended a dragon killing even on Xan about 2 years (or even more) ago. That was also a green. I've still got the blood in my inventory :P

is this the correct location - b 16 on indy?? i sailed that whole area of coast and saw no wooden bridge like you named . .. . where is it in relation to pingpong's canal?

Thanks.

the map that's been added suggests something more like the right side of C 17

damn just realized thats as i get off work....

Edited by Deth666

Actual fight location is up on top of the zigzag road that climbs the mountainside. 

Edited by Jaz