Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes: 20/SEPT/18

PatchNotes.png

Changes and Additions:

• New:  Hell Horses and Unicorns will now give birth to foals, similar to horses.
  • Change:  You can no longer see your % chance to pick a door or fence gate if your greater than one tile away.
  • Change:  Dirt in inventory can now be discarded the same way as logs and shards.
  • Change:  You can now plant / secure the Puzzle King’s crystal ball.
  • Change: Glimmersteel runes of Fo, Magranon, and Jackal as well as the Silver rune of Fo have been changed from 10%, 5%, 5%, and 5% increase to skill bonus respectively to 10% and 5% of the difference between your current skill and 100 as a direct bonuses to effective skill when determining action success.
    • Note: This does not mean items and resources are created at a higher than your skill cap, but will improve success chances for that action.
    • TL;DR : Glimmersteel Fo/Jackal runes will now increase skill calculations for success chances.
  • Change: The quality reduction upon smelting has been scaled down and adjusted:
    • Smelted lump is capped by pot ql.
    • Items that cannot be improved and are not capped by the 20% of total skill when created will now receive a ql penalty when smelted
      • -7.5% to -2.5% for common metals,
      • -12.5% to -7.5% for moon metals and alloys.
    • Items that can be improved will no longer receive the penalty when smelted.

Bug fixes:

• Bugfix:  Rose seedlings have been removed from the mission item list.
  • Bugfix:  Various text, spelling and grammar fixes.
  • Bugfix: The ‘Take Portion’ option should only display when a cooking utensil knife is activated.
  • Bugfix:  Worg statue can now be improved.
  • Bugfix:  Crafted lunchboxes will once again be tin instead of lead.
  • Bugfix:  Added second title to the /title command output.
  • Bugfix:  Lock type will be checked when replacing locks on vehicles and items.
  • Bugfix:  War Machines will no longer decrease village / player rep if the creature hit is the one firing.
  • Bugfix:  You can no longer use your body parts, inventory, or an inventory group to desecrate an altar.
  • Bugfix: Creature cages can now be turned.
  • Bugfix:  Locate Soul no longer takes power off the item when located from outside the max distance.
  • Bugfix: Runes when used on one’s self or another creature will now properly broadcast the action to other players.
  • Clientfix: Fixed specular lighting calculations

Graphics:

• The following creatures received normal and specular maps: Dog, Deer, Stag, Seal, Sheep, Spider, Pig, Brown Bear, Black Bear, Calf, Crab, Dolphin, Wild Cat, Bison, Bull, Cavebug, Shark, Lavafiend, Goblin, Lavaspider, Anaconda, Crocodile, Forest Giant, Rat, Scorpion, Tortoise, Goblin Leader, Hell Scorpion, Cobra King, Mountain Lion, Dragons and Drakes, Kyklops, Troll
  • Fixed giant foals

The post Patch Notes: 20/SEPT/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 1

Question on the "fixed" runes: do they have less output if my skill is high, then? Not sure to understand how they really work.

Btw, i've found that i cannot replace any rune on archaeology items that have more than one rune, i hope in the future we will able to replace the first rune on those items with a rune of our choice.
Nice update  :)

Edited by Rauros
  • Like 1

• Bugfix:  War Machines will no longer decrease village / player rep if the creature hit is the one firing. ?? wut? So if my horse shoots himself i will no longer lose rep? :D
  • Like 2

Anaconda King? New Unique? Or always been in game?

Edited by Rhianna

If the smelting issue has been fixed, are we going to see imbues working to increase QL again?

5 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:
  • Bugfix:  War Machines will no longer decrease village / player rep if the creature hit is the one firing. ?? wut? So if my horse shoots himself i will no longer lose rep? :D

you could actually shoot a trebuchet high up and run under the projectile and hit yourself

but i wouldnt know anything about that...

[15:59:06] You hit himself extremely hard in the right shoulder and hurt it.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, MrGARY said:

you could actually shoot a trebuchet high up and run under the projectile and hit yourself

but i wouldnt know anything about that...

[15:59:06] You hit himself extremely hard in the right shoulder and hurt it.

Hahahah and that lowered the rep? 

Just noticed that since yesterday if a mob targets me and I ride away 25-30 tiles it untargets automatically. Is it a non-documented new feature, or considered a bug?

22 hours ago, Rhianna said:

Anaconda King? New Unique? Or always been in game?

The King cobra it means most likely (to get emperor in HotS)

yeah I noticed after I posted the Anaconda King isnt in the list anymore lol

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this