Sign in to follow this  
Loink

New Special Christmas Gift

Ya know how BoK's were given to people who joined at the beginning for buying 1 year of prem and all that stuff yeh I suggest this christmas you boys give us something special seeing as how the pop is down to 400 players it would become like one of those items WHEN the game rises again, Yes I still have many hopes and dreams for wurm despite what everyone says. I don't want to sound ungrateful but maybe a santa can deliver a special item to all the boys and girls who continue to play wurm in these current times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loink said:

maybe a santa can deliver a special item to all the boys and girls who continue to play wurm in these current times. 

Perhaps Santa will take into account those of us that have been "good" (prem) all year, not just for the week leading up to Christmas and provide different tiers of gifts.

• Like 1

following the semi tradition of straw goat and straw reindeer, i predict and welcome this years probable gift of a straw straw, to celebrate people trying to ban plastic straws

any better gift will never happen because too many consider it to be the likes of a window of opportunity

• Like 3

I propose big bottle of yellow potion - christmas edition.

It would be twice bigger and with cherry red wrap  around the neck.

• Like 1

actually we were going to make goat straws, straw made from goatflesh 

• Like 3

I love the amount of sarcasm on this thread :D

P.S. give me BoK for year subscription and I am in, no more paying every two months and eventual month break while playing other chars :)

Edited by kochinac

I would like something non-denominational for the New Year, that perhaps gives a bonus item or effect each month for 12 months.

Say ...a New Year Magic Box that releases something small like an imbue potion, sleep powder, moon-metal or gem, in January, February, March etc and lasts a whole year.  If you miss a month you can come back for it next year.

NB. I think Enid Blyton wrote about a magic packed lunch box that produced a different morsel of food every time it was opened, a sausage or a small cake etc. enough to keep you going...

If we had an object that spread out nice little gifts across the year, maybe folks will stick around to see what they get. :)

Edited by Muse
  • Like 2

Giant pumpkin , wait wrong holiday . 

Giant Christmas tree for my deed instead of the puny thing you can make ...

I be happy for extra 100 new players joining myself or more as a gift ..

23 hours ago, Loink said:

seeing as how the pop is down to 400 players it would become like one of those items

WHEN the game rises again

w0fvSwI.png

The ultimate gift .. a large wagon that can be used like a tent for respawning  and carrying stuff ....for nomads or rifts ...

• Like 2

Bag of Keeping

Yeah, I know, of course they won't give us such thing.

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 1

[10:44:42] <Retrograde> Kidding aside, be good all, retroclause is watching, and if you want your super awesome christmas gift thats super OP, better be good

[10:44:51] <Retrograde> else armyskin will have to share his coal

Image result for from my cold dead hands