Sign in to follow this  
Etheria

Mounts Carry More

I'm looking for anything to help me figure out how to get mounts to carry heavier players weighed down with inventory and/or enchanted saddlebags.

Certain horse traits will help the horse to be faster, but there is only one trait that gives more str to horse for carry, when people sell +5 spd horses, that carry more than average trait belongs to those.

If you want to make +5spd horses yourself, i suggest 50 skill in animal husbandry and you gotta spend serious time on breeding and be careful not to inbreed, or make sure you have genesis cast available that removes bad traits.

Also dont use heavy bardings or bardings at all, if you want your horse to run faster.

12 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

Certain horse traits will help the horse to be faster, but there is only one trait that gives more str to horse for carry, when people sell +5 spd horses, that carry more than average trait belongs to those.

If you want to make +5spd horses yourself, i suggest 50 skill in animal husbandry and you gotta spend serious time on breeding and be careful not to inbreed, or make sure you have genesis cast available that removes bad traits.

Also dont use heavy bardings or bardings at all, if you want your horse to run faster.

I've upped the carry weight on my server to ludicrous amounts. I'm not trying to be lazy here lol just more practical with the balancing.

On 9/19/2018 at 5:56 AM, Etheria said:

I've upped the carry weight on my server to ludicrous amounts. I'm not trying to be lazy here lol just more practical with the balancing.

How did you do this?  I haven't been able to figure out a way to increase the weight a horse can carry.

2 hours ago, Batta said:

How did you do this?  I haven't been able to figure out a way to increase the weight a horse can carry.

I've only been able to up the amount a player can carry. So far I haven't found anyone to help figure out how much a mount can carry along with that.