Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

[Forums] Can't separate or filter out WU subforum

Since there isn't a suggestion area specifically for the forum, this seemed the best place. I do not play WU and have no interest at all in reading all the posts about it (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). For that matter those who play WU may not be interested in following all the WO posts either. The problem is WU stuff is a sub forum of the WO forum, ideally it should have it's own forum. Without that, there is also no way that I can find to filter out those posts from the ones I see every day when I check new posts. I use 'unread content' since my last visit to read new posts on the forum, but there is so much about WU in those results everyday and it isn't always easy to tell which game is being posted about, and of course folks end up posting in the wrong places too. When it comes to reporting bugs and updates etc it can be very confusing.

Suggestion: give WU it's own forum, best solution. Otherwise, please give us an option to filter out all posts from specific sub forums on the 'unread content' menu.