Sign in to follow this  
ziicutie

creating custom maps for hire?

Are there people making custom maps for money on here and are we allowed to ask or offer for these services on this forum and where would be the appropriate place to do so?

I would be interested in making maps for money if there is a demand for this and I am allowed to post for such services on here.

(answered) I seem to have gotten permission from the right people under the fact that i is no different then paid mods or hosting services so I will be putting a post up soon hopefully in maps and challenges

Edited by ziicutie

How good are you?

Maybe add some images of maps you have created. If you want to earn money with creating maps then you need to be very good, since there is a map generator out there where everyone can create maps with just a few clicks.

right now I am just trying to find out where to post and if I am allowed to at the moment. What I mean by doing custom maps though is for those who are picky like me when it comes to maps and one some fine adjustments to the height map to create more flat lands in places and sculpt it out a bit before generating it. I have done lot of time and research into trying to get a map just how I picture it in my head and it is quite a large amount of work so I figured I would look around to see where to post and if I am allowed and then see if people are willing to pay for such a service or not. The thing I have noticed with making maps is that you cannot just slop together a map and expect it to be functional or the ability for many players to put large cities up that don't have like millions of tiny platforms to climb steep hills to travel around the city.

Edited by ziicutie