Sign in to follow this  
Fearil

WTS PLS CLOSE

Hello Wurmians, ?

I've had some of this stuff for WAY too long taking up space. Send a reasonable offer and I'll CoD.

Send an unreasonable offer and I'll probably negotiate.

Send an insulting offer and Libila kills a kitten*.

Rare

7x Rare Rock Shards (1 @30 damage, 1@40 Damage)    5c Each

Rare Clay Brick     5c

3x Rare Clay Shingle (all 40 damage, low ql)   5c Each

Rare Slate Shards, 20kg (30 damage)   5c

4x Rare Slate Brick (1@70 damage, @60 damage)   5c Each

3x Rare Pottery Bowl, 2ql & 11ql & 11ql (@16.69 damage)  (SOLD 20c each)

Rare Bowl, copper, 31ql, (25.76 damage)       (for a chance at a rare altar?)  (SOLD 20c)

Rare Square Piece of Cloth, 29ql, .90kg (SOLD 45c)

Rare Fence Bars, Iron (Sold 20c)

2x Rare Arrow Shaft, Maplewood, 16 & 18ql  (SOLD 10c each)

2x Rare Log, lindenwood, 66ql, 24kg (SOLD 15c Each)

Rare War Arrow, cedarwood, 26.95ql  (SOLD 10c)

Supreme

Rock Shards, 44ql, 20kg  (SOLD 20c)

Wait, there's more... stuff...

4x Black Opals, 60ql, 44ql, 30ql, 23ql

3x Wool Knapsack        (those special ones: [18:19:24] A knapsack for keeping 10 years of Wurm, wogic and memories. Make sure not to burn it up!)

3x Champagne, 20ql       (The kind that comes in those ^... All: This champagne is at least 10 years old. The bottle has something like 10 drinks left.)

1x Mask of Rebirth, 90ql       (You can almost feel the mask is alive with little shoots among the leaves. It is made from oakenwood.)

1x Small Tortoise Shell, 77.36ql       (I've never gotten a good shield out of one yet, maybe you want to try? 2c for my 2cents?)

4x Soft Cap       (The christmas-y/non-denominational-winter-holiday-solstice-y kind), 99.66 & 92.44 & 97.27 & 97.99qls

2x Picnic Baskets       (Eh Booboo?)(A wicker basket with containers for storing a bit of food and drink for travelling. 'Christmas 2016' has been engraved under the lid.) (SOLD 1.5s each)

3x Fireworks, 80ql (SOLD 1s each)

1x Batch of 138 Yellow Potions       (and counting... please just offer for all of them and I'll bring them to you... just not on Chaos. I don't want a tattoo saying 'Dadd's boy' on me. anywhere. ever.)

5x Pottery Valentines (5x100ql, 1x99ql, 1x92ql)

Enjoy, and if you buy something from this list, consider liking the post so I can get some rep going. ?

Also, consider buying the no-longer-craft-able Dreadnought Dynasty PMK Gear sets I have at https://goo.gl/WNzJYT ... I'm kinda partial to them since I designed the graphics for them, but pappa needs premium!

Thanks!

* And/Or Puppy... Some people just aren't cat people.

Edited by Fearil
Updated Sales
  • Like 1

Quickfire sales made. Thanks @IkaDemandred!

19 minutes ago, Wiolo said:

What colour is the knapsack?

They're not dyed, if that's what you mean, but they're the common blue sack with the question mark. :)

Thanks for the inquiry!

• Like 1