Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018

Is there going to be any means to get/make affinity meals, either with provided materials or by providing our own? It would be nice to have affinities throughout the event. We have the means to generate large affinity meals, and should be able to make every single one ( all 138 ); all it would need is some public larders. Let me know your thoughts :)

Hi,

Please add me to the list and I would like a room if possible. Blacksmithing, Carp, Fine Carp, Masonry are my specialties along with some chain armor smithing.

Tria

12 hours ago, NeeNee said:

I'll take a room as well!

I have assigned you a room on the fifth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

5 hours ago, Tria said:

Hi,

Please add me to the list and I would like a room if possible. Blacksmithing, Carp, Fine Carp, Masonry are my specialties along with some chain armor smithing.

Tria

7 hours ago, Radon said:

Is there going to be any means to get/make affinity meals, either with provided materials or by providing our own? It would be nice to have affinities throughout the event. We have the means to generate large affinity meals, and should be able to make every single one ( all 138 ); all it would need is some public larders. Let me know your thoughts :)

I have been waiting for the day of to reveal this but I will just announce it now.

I purchased a package deal from Shydow which contains all 138 meals(dumplings I believe) for affinities and they will be restocked as necessary!

• Like 4

Sign me up for imping and an inn room as well.  I can help out with the blacksmithing.  I can't wait to see everyone again. :)

Edited by Kyoko

1 hour ago, Kyoko said:

Sign me up for imping and an inn room as well.  I can help out with the blacksmithing.  I can't wait to see everyone again. :)

• Like 1

I was at Lunalong and I will be attending this event as well. The only day I will not be able to attend is Sunday because I'll be with my daughter. I will provide the following services:

• Blacksmithing (95.58 skill)
  • Plate Armour Smithing (93.19 skill)
  • Paaweelr Channeling (81.57 skill)

I have the following questions:

1. What is your stock of steel like? Do you have high QL steel on hand to push items up to 91ql?
  2. Can I have my own forge assigned to me? This worked well for me at Lunalong.
  3. If there are still rooms available, can I get a room assigned to me?

I will be travelling from Xan -> Shrimpalong so that I can be there around midnight on Dec 7th when doors open.

Finally, I will help keep the sermon queues up to date as long as I'm online. I will be bringing both of my priests. I will be letting my priests idle online when I sleep to keep more bodies around for sermons. I encourage everyone to do the same if you can that way, when people preach, we keep the ticks high consistently.

Edited by Neville

I'd like a room, please. Like previous years I'll help where required - those areas with least helpers or largest backlog, as my skills allow.

Edited by Wulfmaer

Neville, normally (unless Shrimpiie has decided otherwise) we normally imp to 70QL due to time and material constraints. Personally I would love to be able to raise that if time and supplies allow :) I know my armor could use it!

Hey shrimpiie, can we show up tonight to setup, unload, give gifts etc. with the understanding that no imping or enchanting is taking place?

Could use a room if there is some left. Nevermind got a room at the spot allready.

Edited by sleepys

17 hours ago, Niki said:

I'll take a room if you have any left.

17 hours ago, Neville said:

I was at Lunalong and I will be attending this event as well. The only day I will not be able to attend is Sunday because I'll be with my daughter. I will provide the following services:

16 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

I'd like a room, please. Like previous years I'll help where required - those areas with least helpers or largest backlog, as my skills allow.

All three of you have a room in Freedom inn 2 all 1st floor.

Edited by SmackedDown
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Neville said:

I have the following questions:

1. What is your stock of steel like? Do you have high QL steel on hand to push items up to 91ql? 
  2. Can I have my own forge assigned to me? This worked well for me at Lunalong. 

Impalongs usually improve to only 70ql not 90ql, so I only have a true stock of 70ql steel on hand. I might have a little bit of 90ql steel in my warehouse but I would need to check on that.

As items can be worked on by anyone regardless of their skill, all forges are open to anyone to improve at(someone with lower skill could just improve an item as high as they can and someone with higher skill takes over for instance). So it would kind of go against the spirit of the Impalong to bar others from working at a station ;)

1 hour ago, Shrimpiie said:

Impalongs usually improve to only 70ql not 90ql, so I only have a true stock of 70ql steel on hand. I might have a little bit of 90ql steel in my warehouse but I would need to check on that.

As items can be worked on by anyone regardless of their skill, all forges are open to anyone to improve at(someone with lower skill could just improve an item as high as they can and someone with higher skill takes over for instance). So it would kind of go against the spirit of the Impalong to bar others from working at a station ;)

That's no problem. Basically, the forge I had at Lunalong was for people who wanted 85-90QL. The other forges were up to 70ql. I can adjust to whatever rules you guys have. It's only my third impalong. I don't count the first because I was a beginner and didn't really understand much at the time. Oh, and thanks for the room!

Edited by Neville

I will join with Olufus,  can do carpentry and some low blacksmithing. Also my vyn priest Ornulf will join me. 

Would like a room if still available. 

Edited by Oluffus

Faeran and I (Griphyth) have arrived at Blackmoor and are excited to join in on the festivities. We apologize for such late notice but did not know whether we would make it until last night. If there are still rooms available, we would love to have one.

We have a bunch of skills between us that can help imp. I’m just going to list what I can contribute. Griphyth has blacksmithing, weapon smithing and plate armor smithing. I also brought a bit of favor and my vyn (94 channelling) as well for casting if there is help needed there.

Looking forward to the fun!

Edit: Is there a sermon being organized? If so I would like to join in with my priest.

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Oluffus said:

I will join with Olufus,  can do carpentry and some low blacksmithing. Also my vyn priest Ornulf will join me. 

Would like a room if still available. 

Freedom Inn 2 1st floor

24 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Faeran and I (Griphyth) have arrived at Blackmoor and are excited to join in on the festivities. We apologize for such late notice but did not know whether we would make it until last night. If there are still rooms available, we would love to have one.

We have a bunch of skills between us that can help imp. I’m just going to list what I can contribute. Griphyth has blacksmithing, weapon smithing and plate armor smithing. I also brought a bit of favor and my vyn (94 channelling) as well for casting if there is help needed there.

Edit: Is there a sermon being organized? If so I would like to join in with my priest.

Freedom Inn 2 2nd floor 2 room 1 for Griphyth  and 1 for Faeran as i am assuming 2 separate people.

6 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

Making a Christmas impalong Factional Fight special this year? ?

Edited by Niki

8 minutes ago, saraie said:

May I have a room please?  Thanks!

Freedom Inn 2 - 2nd floor

• Like 1