Spoiler

Entrance

zhXIacU.jpg

Arena Floor

G29dUYu.jpg

kGLsjtG.png

Spoiler

Item Placement:

• Name your items before placing them into improvement/casting coffins or forges!
  • Double-check which coffin or forge you should place your items in, and place them there.
  • Pick up your finished item as soon as possible to make space for new items.
  • If space is running short, Impalong staff will move finished items to "Overflow" bins.
  • You will need to contact Impalong staff in order to retrieve your items from "Overflow" bins.

Improvements/Enchanting:

• Quality items are improved to is at the discretion of the imper, but the minimum is 70ql.
  • If you want higher than 70ql, then arrange that via PM with an imper.
  • Only items that are 70ql+ will be cast on(unless they are skiller items).
  • Place your items into the coffin labeled with the enchantment you want.
  • YOU are responsible for moving the items to other coffins to receive additional enchantments.
  • Getting your items enchanted is at your own risk!

Other:

• Do NOT sell items that you've gotten improved/enchanted.
  • The pro-bono work done here is not so you can make a profit, so if that is your intention you are not welcome here.
  • Do NOT abuse the system by placing in duplicates to get improved/enchanted.
  • If that occurs the items are forfeit, and will be confiscated then tossed into the volcano out back(yes, we have one).
  • Contact Shrimpiie or an Impalong Staffer if you wish to be assigned a room.
  • Turn OFF your personal lightsources like lanterns or torches! It helps reduce lag.
  • If you have any questions/concerns contact Shrimpiie ingame or on the forums.

OkiS3rK.png

Spoiler

9dR76TH.png

Test your I-Spy skills by locating a key that has been randomly dropped somewhere on the island!

timer_E1544302841.svg

timer_E1544580014.svg

timer_E1544752807.svg

timer_E1544914768.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Travel Packages

- Caravel

Winner: Ulviirala

- Knarr

Winner: Rollypolly

- Mol Rehan Wagon

Winner: Madnath

- Hoard of the Summoned Wagon

Winner: Shweet

- Legion of Anubis Wagon

- Jenn Kellon Wagon

Winner: Lunakruk

- Valhall Descendants Wagon

Winner: Icenrns

- Dreadnaught Dynasty Wagon

Winner: Fabricant

- Wurm University Wagon

- Ebonaura Wagon

Winner: Seriphina

Decorative Packages

- Bull vs. Bear HotA Statue

Winner: Pippadippa

- Bison vs. Wolf HotA Statue

Winner: Legios

- Rare Worg Statue

Winner: Fearil

- Rare Worg Statue

Winner: Xagru

- Rare Hell Horse Statue

Winner: Harvey

- Tower Guard Statue

Winner: Budzilla

- Lava Fiend Statue

Winner: Zann

- Eagle Statue

- Magranon Statue

Winner: Garkinmancer

- Hell Horse Statue

Winner: Thepriest

- Unicorn Statue

Winner: Dracaa

- 2x Statuettes(Digger/Axeman)

Winner: Travic

3bnU9jx.png <----- Link

Test your brawn in Blackmoor Arena and see if you have what it takes to become the champion!

Fights will occur elimination style in 3 classes, Lightweight(1-70FS), Midweight(70-85FS), Heavyweight(85+FS)

Gear will be provided; meditation abilities, tome abilities, priest abilities, and potions are all disallowed.

timer_E1544904031.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize(Heavyweight): 80ql Gold Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Midweight): 80ql Silver Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Lightweight): 80ql Copper Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize Pool

CUfVTcS.png

Runner's Up Prize Pool

Mt91iuA.png

IU4bu2i.png

Wurm's version of "Storage Wars" is brought to life! Folks bid in a war for a room stuffed with goodies(or not!) that have been abandoned by their owners!

The proceeds of this event will be placed into Gumbo's DonD game for further giveaway back to the people!

timer_E1544382032.svg
--- Rules ---

Spoiler

1) A locker will be opened and folks will have 5 minutes to look it over
2) After 5 minutes have elapsed bidding will commence
3) Starting bid is 1-silver; bid increase is by 25-copper
4) The winner will be given access to the locker

Winners!

Locker 1 - Trbovlje

Locker 2 - Halvard

Locker 3 - Salacia

Locker 4 - Beanbag

Locker 5 - Nordlys

Locker 6 - Beanbag

Locker 7 - Saraie

Locker 8 - Permo

Locker 9 - Salacia

Locker 10 - Joelle

9v7hMqB.png

CANCELLED

Test your skill in the age old art of archery against others in 5 rounds of competition!

Highest score at the end wins the Grand Prize. The rest of the competitors may choose a prize from the Competitors Prize Pool, starting with the runnerup.

Archery gear will be provided.

timer_E1544313619.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Moved to Random Giveaways

Competitor's Prize Pool

Moved to Random Giveaways

T4ZkBxY.png

CANCELLED

See who can catch the largest fish!

Contestants will catch 10 fish from the shoreline using a provided rod and deposite them with their name into barrels.

Any rare/supreme fish caught may be exchanged for 10c/20c respectively.

timer_E1544666447.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Moved to Random Giveaways

3aYudHj.png

Folks strip down to their skivvies, equip a trout to their right hand, turn autofight ON, and proceed to slap eachother until someone hits the others' hand!

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Fishdueler's Belt of Pant-Holding

6lIjeWN.png

The childhood game of running around chairs!

Walk clockwise around a set of chairs until the host says otherwise, then simply sit in the nearest chair.

This continues with chairs being removed each round until there is a winner.

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Choice of Red, Green, or Black Cloth Sets

t2DW8l3.png

At anytime YOU could be selected at random from the list of names in local to receive a goodie bag or other special gift!

SBmKV33.jpg

XT3SP1u.png

uQ1jsYe.pngc72tcsA.pngWOZnCHg.pngASV5ecY.pngy5af8Wk.png

EJ4unIG.pngkWwj2ON.pngNBCDbfP.pngVWOOlOm.pngnaTzQty.png

zlbZ49K.png805SM3I.pngd2UluHT.pngLfSODXb.pngusNAIag.png

2H0n2Au.png805SM3I.pngFsd4JOE.pngtPUYd2B.pngFpmQVbH.png

cZTrhej.png805SM3I.pngO6ee1wJ.png9pMn94J.pngIQ5C04Q.png

nBaVZ34.png805SM3I.pnglrXMNsC.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

0VF74u1.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

y8PfAMW.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

OM1JQiu.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

NYjeFoT.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

W0UCpva.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

n1VpHvR.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

XoNGvRL.png

SdpZoFI.png

Spoiler

4q0UWOk.pngRgafLi6.png

tnnLKZE.png4XuKUbp.png

qzaulMG.pngyqLJEEO.png

MF6A2gY.pngQsOXIPX.png

8vjzFD3.png3VPOLvw.png

BLY4d7S.pngcuVmE0C.png

4Gork7O.pngCpZQNpg.png

zrVYCTk.pngwLMnPRF.png

42ZpcQZ.png

AafCsk5.png

Spkgfv3.png

Spoiler

(If your name is not in this list send me a raging PM!)

Fabricant - Extensive Deed Terraforming

Pepejot/Kawopij - 4x Rare Frying Pans, 70ql Iron Scissors(4x Runes), 70ql Rare Lead Shortsword(1x Rune), Small Amphora(1x Rune), 53ql Silver Halberd(3x Runes), 52ql Rare Silver Needle

Pepejot/Kawopij - 35ql Steel Carving Knife(2x Runes, CoC89), 90ql Rare Almanac, 26ql Iron Butchering Knife(1x Rune, CoC86), 24ql Iron File(2x Runes, CoC91), 29ql Iron Pickaxe(1x Rune, CoC92)

Pepejot/Kawopij - Pale Mask(1x Rune), 28ql Iron Shovel(1x Rune, CoC85), 70ql Rare Iron Fork, 90ql Rare Iron Knife(BotD96), 51ql Silver Sickle(3x Runes), Mask of the Enlightened(AoSP1)

Pepejot/Kawopij - 71ql Steel Rake(1x Rune, BotD80), 59ql Supreme Crude Axe(Bt2), 26ql Stone Chisel(2x Runes, CoC88), Mask of the Isles(1x Rune), Mask of the Ravager(1x Rune)

Mozzarellaa - 12ql Supreme Iron Fork

Moonpie - 10ql Rare Iron Pickaxe

Velvetsun - Mask of the Shadow, Mask of the Shadow(1x Rune), 2x Mask of the Ravager, 2x Mask of the Isles, 2x Mask of the Enlightened, 2x Pale Mask

Velvetsun - 35ql Rare Iron Axe, 32ql Rare Iron Butchering Knife, 33ql Rare Iron Carving Knife, 52ql Rare Iron File, 60ql Rare Iron Hammer, 35ql Rare Iron Maul, 64ql Rare Iron Pickaxe

Velvetsun - 63ql Rare Iron Saw, 57ql Rare Iron Scissors, 46ql Rare Iron  Scythe, 33ql Rare Iron Small Maul, 41ql Rare Iron Small Metal Shield, 67ql Rare Iron Stone Chisel

Velvetsun - 62ql Rare Iron Trowel

Blahsonson - 8k 100ql Cotton

Morrowen - VD Kingdom Wagon, 2x Tall Banners, 2x Banners, 2x Flags

Fearil - DD Kingdom Wagon

Ethander - 2x Valentines Flowers

Velvetsun - Rare Worg Statue, Rare Hell Horse Statue

Shizno - The insane amount of alcohol prepared and given out during the Impalong

Macoofer/Folke - 43ql Steel Longsword(Nim100, LT87, CoC94, MS83), 80ql Iron Sickle(Nim91, LT91, CoC100, MS95), 81ql Iron Huge Axe(WoA93, LT89, CoC85, MS96)

Macoofer/Folke - 85ql Iron Longsword(WoA103, LT82, CoC93, MS95), 80ql Iron Large Maul(WoA94, LT99, CoC95, MS94)

Macoofer/Folke - 80ql Iron Huge Axe(WoA93, LT103, CoC86, MS96), 80ql Iron Small Maul(Nim93, LT82, CoC92, MS85)

Macoofer/Folke - 80ql Iron Small Maul(WoA92, LT89, CoC97, MS98), 80ql Iron Large Maul(WoA90, LT92, CoC91, MS83)

Macoofer/Folke - 81ql Iron Longsword(WoA90, LT92, CoC91, MS83), 41ql Steel Longsword(WoA88, LT91, CoC85, MS84)

Led - 91ql Rare Steel Plate Gauntlet(aosp86)

Smackeddown - 2x Macedon Kingdom Banners, 2x Macedon Kingdom Flags, 1x Pumpkin Shoulder Pad

Vrock Alliance - Large Crate(300) 75ql Leather

Moogien - 80ql Rare Archeology Journal

Pandylynn/Galigan/Champagnedragon - Bulk String/Yarn/Cloth Square/Wool Square material donations

Battlepants - Archeology Finds: 113 Tools, 19 Weapons, 17 Shields, 57 Armor Pieces, 91 Tool Heads, 59 Weapon Heads

Battlepants - Archeology Finds: 1x Worg Statue, 1x Lav Fiend Statue, 1x Hell Horse Statue, 1x Eagle Statue, 1x Unicorn Statue, 2x Mountain Lion Statues

Battlepants - Archeology Finds: 1x Guard Statue, 1x Rift Beast Statue, 1x Magranon Statue, 1x Goblin Statue, 1x Kyklops Statue

Sleepys - 1x Apocalypse Order Tall Banner, 1x Apocalypse Order Banner, 1x Apocalypse Order Flag, 80ql Fireworks, 2x Pumpkin Shoulder Pads, 2x Witch's Hats

Sleepys - 20x 99ql Wemp, 100x 83ql Hides, 50x 83ql Marble Shards, 50x 77ql Zinc Lumps, 600x 77ql Cotton, 300x 75ql Silver Lumps, 200x 75ql Clay, 50x 75ql Copper Lumps

Sleepys - 50x 74ql Tin Lumps, 84x 73ql Logs, 8x 74ql Wool, 50x 74ql Leather, 600x 74ql Iron Lumps, 50x 73ql Rock Shards, 300x 71ql Gold Lumps, 300x 71ql Cotton Strings

Battlepants - 3,500 70ql Paper

Niki - 4x Crusaders Banners, 4x Crusaders Flags

Anonymous - Masks: 1x Shadow, 1x Isles, 1x Enlightened, 1x Ravager

Anonymous - 2ql Rare Zinc Small Axe, 42ql Rare Copper Scythe

Wurm University - 1x WU Wagon, 1x WU Tent, 2x WU Flags, 1x WU Banner, 1x WU Tall Banner

Jenn Kellon Community - 1x JK Wagon, 2x JK Banners

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread, and I will add the answer below here!

Spoiler

Morrowen: Maybe this year instead of doing the The Wurmian Tournament of Carnage! weight brackets based on fight skill. To make it more fair base them on total /playtime

Answer: I feel as though pure fighting skill is a much better measure of ability over /playtime, as I can think of many many folks who spent most of their time grinding or building, and not out fighting, who would be at a massive disadvantage if placed in higher tiered brackets with say PvP tier accounts. At the end of the day there really is no solid way to determine fair fighting ability across all players, so basing it on a simple fighting skill number is about the best that can be done.

Belacane: How does that work? Do I need to sign up as an imper to help? or do I just show up? Or..?

Answer: Nope! This is just a public list showcasing how many folks have already made it a plan to go and improve but by no means is it restrictive. Anyone is free to come and imp at all levels anything regardless of this list and everyone is as well free to get anything they bring imped as well.

MayorSmurf: Do I  need to book a room at the event? Also is there a Discord channel for this event

Answer: If you want a room then yes let me know and I will assign you one. As for a discord I haven't had one in the past(though I recall someone did take it upon themselves to make one) but I will look into making an official one of sorts.

Neville: What is your stock of steel like? Do you have high QL steel on hand to push items up to 91ql? Can I have my own forge assigned to me? This worked well for me at Lunalong.

Answer: Impalongs usually improve to only 70ql not 90ql, so I only have a true stock of 70ql steel on hand. I might have a little bit of 90ql steel in my warehouse but I would need to check on that. As items can be worked on by anyone regardless of their skill, all forges are open to anyone to improve at(someone with lower skill could just improve an item as high as they can and someone with higher skill takes over for instance). So it would kind of go against the spirit of the Impalong to bar others from working at a station ;)

Discord Link to the Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018 discord!

https://discord.gg/cpyrdg

• Like 22

We are back baby!

Plenty of updates and some minor changes but if anyone has suggestions I am more than happy to discuss them.

Updates: October 13th

Spoiler

First and formost, the timer is up now, and we have just under 2 months until the Impalong starts!

Secondly, I am looking for chefs that have a good handle(pun intended) on the cooking system and able to check out the Impalong cookhouse and make recommendations or even outfit it as needed(I'd be footing the bill of course) to be up to snuff with today's level of cooking.

Thirdly, I am always fielding more ideas for games/events, even more so for folks that want to plain host their own game/event at the Impalong so write here or send me a PM and we can discuss options.

Fourthly, we have over a MILLION favor this year in the form of 200,000 veggies at 100ql. I expect that will suffice the crazy appitites of the priests and if it doesn't we might have to ramp it up next year to a reasonable 10-million.

Updates: November 26th

Firstly, the thread overhaul is DONE. I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Secondly, let all of your friends, your neighbors, your dog! know about this Impalong, I want everyone to come and have an amazing time!

• Like 1

Knew you were up some to good..  :)

Now you just need a bridge ....

Good luck and shall pass by to bug you .. I ment say hello ..?

• Like 1

Sign me up for imping. I can do blacksmithing, carpentry, fine carpentry, and masonry up to 70+ QL.

Also, if you have guest rooms available, I could use one of those if it has a bed.

Either way, thanks and hope to see you there Mr Shrimpiie o/

I'll happily help with Leatherworking , Shieldsmithing and Chain armor smithing :)

Awesome, can’t wait! Thanks for coordinating this, Shrimpster. :)

im sure i can help with something somewhere management related, or just slave over the altars and forges.

skills:

90+ BS, WS, SS, PAS, LW, Carp, Fine Carp, Masonry, Stone Cutting and Channeling

and rooms for 3 if your taking reservations, VirusMD, Tulemees, and Alexofkorova

Edited by VirusMD

\o/ I will be there.

Also.

Maybe this year instead of doing the The Wurmian Tournament of Carnage! weight brackets based on fight skill. To make it more fair base them on total /playtime

Edited by Morrowen

I will be there! Thank you for tirelessly putting this on! I'll update this late with donation and imping options.

I'll ofc not come this year either as I feel a community event like Impalong should  not be highjacked by a GM year after year, despite the fact he is also a player.

I see no hijacking here Cecci; anyone at all is free to host Impalongs anywhere they choose at any time of the year they choose; even if it's simultaneous with this one.  And I've seen more than one at the same time before as well.  The purpose of impalongs after all is to help players getting into the game, or just help players in general, as well as to have fun.  Does it really matter who hosts them?

• Like 4

I remember there being multiple impalongs in years past. Some starting at the same time. It's actually nice to know there's a yearly one still around.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cecci said:

I'll ofc not come this year either as I feel a community event like Impalong should  not be highjacked by a GM year after year, despite the fact he is also a player.

Weren't impalongs started as a christmas tradition by willow? A former staff member? 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Thank you for all the free bumbs to ensue from your statement.

*Gets a large tub of popcorn*

nice to see it going already :D  GHM is out this year and next 2 years :D

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

Sounds great hope to not see you there :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

well sucks that you dont wanna come just because a great community member who happens to be a gm hosts his impalong :(

could always host your own like people always do ^_^

• Like 1

Just now, lelovito said:

I wouldnt come to his anyways, shrimpiie op

Yeah it sounds like it would be really boring and unwelcoming.

Should be able to make it. I can do BS, WS, CAS, PAS, SS, Carp, FC, LW, JC, Masonry. Will also bring a priest, tho this time I'm not sure if it's still a Nahjo by the time the event starts.

Put me down for BS/CAS/PAS and I'll pop around to all the forges/stations as usual. I may also contribute to Shizno's drink cart if he brings it again this year.  Shizno, reach out to me to coordinate.

Edited by Demonix

Happily be there again, count me in for Blacksmithing, Leatherworks and Jewelry.