Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018

went first time to one. got a religion ,had a bed. got dinner ,got armour pumped up .oh forgot had some booze .think I really liked it . and learnt stuff .thank you people awesome concept . and to be wandering around with heaps different people around was good to see .very successful

• Like 1

I would also like to thank all those involved with the Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018.  Wonderful to see so many gathered together having a great time.  Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday! ?

nevermind

Edited by Niki

Final Scavenger Hunt is underway!

Clue 1: The keys are NOT ondeed, but that doesn't discount perimeters!

Clue 2: Don't neglect guard tower areas folks, they hold lots of secrets!

Clue 3: Might be best to check a home away from home...

Clue 4: Check those tall swaying friends across the island.

Clue 5: Don't forget to check under those terrain rocks near water!

18 minutes ago, Shrimpiie said:

Final Scavenger Hunt is underway!

Clue 1: The keys are NOT ondeed, but that doesn't discount perimeters!

people are packing your island again?

• Like 1

Xagru has located a key to a rare worg statue under a seal corpse in the SouthWest on the island!

Harvey has located a key to a rare hell horse statue under a lone cherry tree on the West side of the island!

8 keys remain at large!

Budzilla has located a key to a tower guard statue in a satchel on a tower guards back in the South Middle of the island!

7 keys remain at large!

You are all cordially invited!

Please join me on Sunday starting at 4:00pm CST as I livestream the final hours of the Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018!  We have had a spectacular week, so let's close out the event with a huge party!  We'll polish off the last of the delicious beverages, chat about the amazing moments we've all experienced this year, and give Shrimpiie and his staff some well-deserved applause and appreciation!

https://discord.gg/HkqXHj

Any other streamers who wish to join us on Discord while livestreaming are more than welcome!  Even if you've already left Blackmoor, come and give us your favorite memories from this, or any of Shrimpiie's Christmas Impalongs!

timer_E1544997662.svg

Edited by Perihelion

I ran into delays getting back to impalong over the weekend for various reasons. Mainly, the fact that I had goods to pickup at different locations on Xan and Indy. In any case, I'm finally rolling back into town for around 11-11:30AM on Sunday, December 16th. I'll be going out for breakfast and when I get back I'll be imping BS items again.

As this is the last day of the event, I will announce (shortly when I get there) a specific forge. If you have rares you want improved up to 91QL, I will push them up from 70QL for you. I only ask that your BS items be imped to 70QL first before I push them to 91QL. This cuts down on the amount of time it takes to imp a single BS item to 91QL and I suspect people will drop enough rares in for this free service.

Stay tuned for the announcement of what forge I chose...

-- EDIT --

Drop your rares in Blacksmithing 3 if you want them imped to 91QL. I'll do what I can while there's still time left.

Edited by Neville
  • Like 1

Ulviirala has located the key to the caravel, it was under a rock on the South side of the island near the water!

Zann has located the key to the lava fiend statue! It was under Dracaa's tent off the SW edge of Blackmoor!

5 keys remain at large!

Rollypolly has located the key to the knarr, it was located on the South side outer edge of the volcano!

Lunakruk has located the key to the JK Wagon, it was located under a Pine tree in the NorthWest of the island!

3 keys remain at large!

Our fantastic Fireworks display!

4wHtBGL.jpg

KSpz7e3.jpg

Thanks to all the Wurmians who made this an amazing event, the GM's that kept us entertained, and a special thanks to all the staffers, without whom this event wouldn't be possible!

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I hope to see everyone again next year!

• Like 11

Thank you Shrimpiie, staffers, impers, enchanters, and everyone alike!

Was another great christmas shrimpalong. Without a doubt one of my favorite times of year.

I didn't kill more than 1 person this time!

• Like 2

Video of the fireworks from Perihelion's twitch channel.

Jump forward to 26:30 when it starts.

Edited by perji

I didn't get to spend nearly enough time at the Shrimpalong, but I caught the fireworks, got some tools and clothes imped, and gained a lot of stonecutting skill! (And saw the unholy vision of a group of gorillas worshiping at altars.)

Thanks for the fun Shrimpiie, staffers, and fellow impers! I look forward to the next one! 

• Like 1

To Shrimpiie, all the staff, helpers and participants, I'd like to thank you for an incredible impalong.

This was by far the most fun I've had in Wurm.  I met new friends...and lots of them, learned new things, and got to go on adventures with incredible people.

This event has helped to revitalize Wurm for me.  So thank you.

Saraie (kimmie)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who showed up, was a fun Shrimpalong!  ?

Special thanks to the impers and staff so running around doing stuff to make this work.

Special special thanks to Shrimpiie , all his work and time and effort, and let us stomp all over his island!! Was a grand event, and I'm happy I got to attend and get my skull cup ?

I did get distracted from this Impalong a few times, but was great fun the time I was there. Getting killed in the arena was a very special time for me, provided the proper justification for having earlier placed my tent (lol). On a brighter note, I was able to re acquire all my lost fighing xp, that very same day.

Peace, and hope to see you all next time o/

TeeeBOMB

The Grand Finale (make sure to watch in Full HD):

• Like 5

Shrimpalong may be over for most of us, but the enchanters are still hard at work finishing off the last of the items the best we can.  Unfortunately, between losing power last night for several hours due to a storm and then getting kicked for the update, a few items remain.  Will get to them as soon as possible if someone else doesn't complete them first--but they are not forgotten.

Had a great time and look forward to next year.

• Like 1

What a fun event this was!  Possibly the best impalong I've ever attended.  Thanks so much to Shrimpiie and all the staff who worked hard to make it possible.   If all goes well, I will be back next year with a full-fledged Fo to help with LT casts.  For now, enjoy some of my best screenshots:

wurm.20181210.0506_1

wurm.20181212.1950_2

wurm.20181212.2016_7

wurm.20181210.2032_7

wurm.20181217.0421

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who was involved in this great Event. It was really fun and exciting what you have done to entertain us the whole week.

Ty8RibI.jpg

Welcome Folks!

ihzNhzP.jpg

Warriors in underwear. Uniqe scr

6peKWjh.jpg

Beware, little Aion bird

2C89e3B.jpg

YBXrpIY.jpg

I found new mine for exploration.

L11IZ3o.jpg

XH9dUL6.jpg

Bambi killer