Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2018

9 minutes ago, CalebXephrime said:

I'll be coming also to the event.When not getting lost during the travel, I can do carpentry and blacksmithing to 80. Would be interested in some slave work at the weapon forge to get my skills there up a bit. :D Please also book me a room ;)

I have assigned you a room on the third floor of Freedom Inn 1.

The thread overhaul is complete! After about 40 hours of work, along with numerous red bulls and some forum magic, the new thread should be a whole lot easier to read, make more sense, and be in general a lot more pleasing to read instead of a wall of text!

• Like 2

I hope to attend the event, Please book me a room :) 

Also put me down for plate smithing

Ill make an effort to get to this impalong

will bring Galigan- can do blacksmithing,75ws,85Js masonry and im sure some other stuff

Siegfried vyn  priest

i plan to be there to quietly watch everyone from the corner like a creep

• Like 1

@Shrimpiie, could you also add me to the Jewelry Smithing, and Chain Armour Smithing categories. In addition, could you please change the name on the lists from Radon -> Gmsf. There's a character called Raldon, and I don't wish to confuse people. :)

• Like 1

I am coming with a priest and an imper, and would like a room please. 

Ronia: Nahjo priest, 74 channeling

Rusk: Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Fine carpentry, cloth tailoring, masonry (stone cutting 60)

I will be there to help out however I can... I've been away so I will have to check my chars and see who can be the most help.

Shrimpiie, if possible, could I have a couple rooms since I will have several chars there?  If it gets too crowded I will be happy to downsize as needed :)

We would like to join your impalong.

Schnu - would like to be BS and LW and needs a bed

Zeeph - one bed plz

ty!

I should be able to be there to imp Chain as well as attempt to help the weaponsmiths along on the seemingly neverending piles of bloodletting tools. 

I will be there as well, no bed is necessary since i don't know how much time i will have to actually play.

Chainsmithing and Blacksmithing.

Oye! Don't forget Pandylynn, Galigan and ChampagneDragon for them strings/square donations, mister!

• Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/nf4q4oG

I now have 45 separate affinity drinks ready to go for the Impalong. All my drinks will be handed out for free 1kg at a time whenever I have my set up running. Make sure to Taste each one to see what affinities you get. Everyone will receive a free beer stein for their first drink but make sure to hold on to it since I only have so many to give out. Hopefully this isn't too overwhelming since Im doing over double from last year. Should be fun!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, shizno said:

https://imgur.com/a/nf4q4oG

I now have 45 separate affinity drinks ready to go for the Impalong. All my drinks will be handed out for free 1kg at a time whenever I have my set up running. Make sure to Taste each one to see what affinities you get. Everyone will receive a free beer stein for their first drink but make sure to hold on to it since I only have so many to give out. Hopefully this isn't too overwhelming since Im doing over double from last year. Should be fun!

You're gonna want to organize that in racks, I'm sure.  :)

Wasnt sure Id be able to make it.  Have a ship off coast relocating for a time in Indy.  

Looking forward to my first one of these.  Got a few Items needing touchup.  I can assist with Carp up to 75.  Can help preimp ships,  FC up to about 50 or so.  

Room would be nice but I can also hut up off mainland.  No big, cause Ill do that at some point eventually.   

Any swap meets for fragments at this thing?

For those in need I will be there almost the entire time, and can attach runes. CD has soul depth of 52, allowing for a pretty high chance of attach for most runes.

I cannot make most though. You'll have to bring your own.

I should be there to imp bs, carp, & masonry/stonecutting and I just baked a whole bunch of not too high ql but seasonal desserts to share! I'm looking forward to goblins and flowerpots at the forges and impending death by Enki!

Hi mate, mark me down as imping carpentry, fine carpentry and leatherworking items. Can I also be assigned a room with a bed please? Gotta keep at that sleep bonus gain

Wonderful time of year!  ?   May I have a room also?  I can imp on carpentry items but will try to be useful in the smithing area.  Thanks!

On 11/26/2018 at 11:58 PM, zigon said:

I hope to attend the event, Please book me a room :) 

Also put me down for plate smithing

I have assigned you a room on the fourth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

On 12/1/2018 at 4:07 AM, Rusk said:

I am coming with a priest and an imper, and would like a room please. 

Ronia: Nahjo priest, 74 channeling

Rusk: Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Fine carpentry, cloth tailoring, masonry (stone cutting 60)

I have assigned you a room on the fourth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:28 PM, Kyleshandra said:

I will be there to help out however I can... I've been away so I will have to check my chars and see who can be the most help.

Shrimpiie, if possible, could I have a couple rooms since I will have several chars there?  If it gets too crowded I will be happy to downsize as needed :)

I have assigned you a room each for your 3 accounts on the fourth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:35 AM, zeeph said:

We would like to join your impalong.

Schnu - would like to be BS and LW and needs a bed

Zeeph - one bed plz

ty!

I have assigned you 2 beds on the fourth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

13 hours ago, Arishok said:

Wasnt sure Id be able to make it.  Have a ship off coast relocating for a time in Indy.  

Looking forward to my first one of these.  Got a few Items needing touchup.  I can assist with Carp up to 75.  Can help preimp ships,  FC up to about 50 or so.  

Room would be nice but I can also hut up off mainland.  No big, cause Ill do that at some point eventually.   

Any swap meets for fragments at this thing?

I have assigned you a room on the fifth floor of Freedom Inn 1.

4 hours ago, Madnath said:

Hi mate, mark me down as imping carpentry, fine carpentry and leatherworking items. Can I also be assigned a room with a bed please? Gotta keep at that sleep bonus gain

3 hours ago, lodoc said:

Wonderful time of year!  ?   May I have a room also?  I can imp on carpentry items but will try to be useful in the smithing area.  Thanks!

• Like 2

Also I will be updating the impers listings with all the new arrivals likely tomorrow so don't fret!

Make sure to spread the word, I am crazy stocked with goodies for prizes this year and wish to not have many leftovers!

Sign me up for carpentry. Also a room in the inn if they're still available!

24 minutes ago, Budzilla said:

Sign me up for carpentry. Also a room in the inn if they're still available!

I have assigned you a fifth floor room in Freedom Inn 1.

23 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

GoldDust will be there for casting.  Could use a room please.

I have assigned you a fifth floor room in Freedom Inn 1.

Yes I have plenty more space in the Inns folks!