Oblivionnreaver

Lotsa tomes

Incineration - 1 charge

White cherry - 3 charges

Black tome - 3 2 charges

Blood of angels - 3 1 charges

uttacha slime - 2 1 charges

Blue tome - 2 charges

Pm me offers or trades. looking for a smoke and a libram mainly but open to offers

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Next If y want to sell something, pls put prices on it. If dont know price, pls put it on auction.

WHy should he? Prices are changing constantly cos of the personal goals and who si getting what tomes. He obviously will want the best price he can get and getting people to offer gives him a better chance than jsut laying down one price and at auction there is no guarantee he will even meet his reserve.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ftoz said:

Next If y want to sell something, pls put prices on it. If dont know price, pls put it on auction.

Prices fluctuate. Last week you might struggle to sell a rare tool for 2s, next week you might get 5-10s for the same exact item.

most importantly though.. how someone chooses to sell their items is up to them. If intetested... make an offer or begin a dialogue with the seller (that doesn’t start with telling them how to handle their business. 

an item is worth what the buyer is willing to pay. For me this might be 60s, for others 150s, nothing wrong with offers. If you don't know the current market price, then don't offer

8 hours ago, ftoz said:

sorry i very bad at market no can understand how sell

pm an offer or get out

On 9/13/2018 at 7:47 PM, Oblivionnreaver said:

sorry i very bad at market no can understand how sell

pm an offer or get out

Or get out y to grave of greedy.

Edited by ftoz

On 9/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, Xor said:

Prices fluctuate. Last week you might struggle to sell a rare tool for 2s, next week you might get 5-10s for the same exact item.

most importantly though.. how someone chooses to sell their items is up to them. If intetested... make an offer or begin a dialogue with the seller (that doesn’t start with telling them how to handle their business. 

pc?

I offer advice. "Sell is something for money". So should be nice to see that stats in sell topic. Its really annoying read all that spams in sell and waste time to guess price nowdays. If dont know price, use pc or put the lowest acceptable for y with note of private offer, if cant sell. If want max, go to auction section. Safe time for y and others.

Edited by ftoz

I know the prices just fine so i dont need to pc or auction. Im trading as well as selling so an auction is no good for that.if you want a pc or stats or w/e ask for a pc somewhere else because i dont care

y right auction is bad here. If someone open auction and than wrote sold via pm. All trades are more spams. Trades without price should be also filtered. Nice will be to do some ingame playable big auction.

Edited by ftoz